• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New $15 & Under Items - Make Me an Offer!

In summary, Desiree is planning to move soon and is looking for business supplies. She has extra supplies like "It's Show Time" planners, recipe cards...and she will add them in packages as they fit, no charge. All listed items are in the current catalog so they are updated styles and colors unless noted otherwise. Desiree would like to see a list of the items, but is willing to e-mail if that is
rayday
Since they are current I cannot post them so please e-mail me at [email protected] and I will gladly send you the list. It's give away kind of items, $15 or less catalog price, and some supplies. Everything is NEW in packages!

All items are priced to sell as my husband just received our new orders and the military will be moving us soon. I would like to get rid of as much as I can so I don’t have to worry about it in the move. If you don’t think my price is fair, make me an offer and I will consider it.

Everything is already priced at about 30% off or more and does not include shipping. When inquiring please include your zip code so I can get a shipping cost for you within the US only please.

I have extra supplies like “It’s Show Time” planners, recipe cards… and I will add them in packages as they fit, no charge. All listed items are in the current catalog so they are updated styles and colors unless noted otherwise.

Last edited:
I am interested in the business supplies - can you please email me the list?

can you post the list?

sarahmarie said:
can you post the list?

She can't post the list because you cannot list things that are in the current catalog. Just e-mail her if you want to see the list. Hope that helps!

PendingAll items are currently pending as so many people replied. If something falls through I will let you know immediately. Thank you so much for your interest and sorry they went so fast. I am going to be doing some more digging in my closet once I get the Christmas stuff out of the way so I may have more later on.

Thanks again,
Desiree

rayday said:
my husband just received our new orders and the military will be moving us soon. QUOTE]

So...where ya headed? We should be getting orders within the next few months as we are due to rotate in July. Ahhh...the excitement.....:eek:

My hats off to you military families...I don't know how you move from place to place. I can't even imagine having to pack again & again (maybe because I'm such a CLUTTERBUG!!).

Thanks for your sacrifices...

See that is the thing...I don't pack anything! The movers do it!! Of course I do unpack some of it but I make them unpack too!
It does help to keep clutter away when you have a weight limit in how much you can move!

erinyourpclady said:
rayday said:
my husband just received our new orders and the military will be moving us soon. QUOTE]

So...where ya headed? We should be getting orders within the next few months as we are due to rotate in July. Ahhh...the excitement.....:eek:

Ah, Norfolk...do I miss it there? NOPE...you can keep Military HWY after 3 pm anyday!! I lived there for 4 years (DH was a Navy Man), although I do miss the Botanical Gardens this time of year...and the Fudge at the Waterfront...mmmmmmm!!

Hey Erin.

I just noticed you are in Norfolk. My cousin and her hubbs is stationed there! You might run across her one of these days!

SillyChef said:
Hey Erin.

I just noticed you are in Norfolk. My cousin and her hubbs is stationed there! You might run across her one of these days!

I might!! We are here until at least next summer. We shall see what the Marine Corps has in store for us come February!
Darby~We are on Little Creek....I AVOID Military HWY at all times! I would rather drive out to Lynnhaven and Princess Anne!

I really did like Little Creek. My DH almost got a command there (SEAL training), but was inkured on active duty, therefore he went to ship...ugh...long story. We LOVED the $.99 theatre!! We lived in Ocean View (not the icky part...we lived behind the Blue Crab).

Well our new station is going to be Peoria, IL but we will only be there a year. My husbands orders just came out but in about 2 months he will be advancing so they will be letting us go but next transfer season we'll be off again. Funny thing is we had our fingers crossed for Norfolk if they would have let us go with his higher rank!! It will be nice though because Peoria is only 2 hours from home unlike now we have about a 9 hour flight from Hawaii.

Peoria is nice and close for Conference!

What are the new $15 and under items available?

The new $15 and under items include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as measuring cups, vegetable peelers, and silicone spatulas.

Can I make an offer on these items?

Yes, you can make an offer on these items by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or placing an order through our website.

Are these items of high quality?

Yes, all of our Pampered Chef products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to make your cooking experience more enjoyable.

Can I purchase multiple items for $15 or under?

Yes, you can purchase as many $15 and under items as you'd like. Some items may also be eligible for additional discounts when purchased in bulk.

Are these items covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are covered under our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LeahMae
  • LeslieRenee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies