• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Products Prices: Find the Best Deals Here!

In summary, at Pampered Chef, you can find the best deals on HWC products by regularly checking our website for sales and promotions and signing up for our email newsletter. We also offer special pricing for bulk orders and a first-time customer discount, but unfortunately do not accept coupons or promo codes. If you find a lower price for the same product, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to match it.
chef-kina
Gold Member
Does anyone have a list with the HWC products prices? I have a set of the cups/plates and customer wants to buy them but I honestly don't remember how much they cost me and on ebay they are overpriced, I think. Thanks!

They were $24 each.

thank you!!

You're welcome! :)

1. How do I find the best deals on HWC products?

At Pampered Chef, we regularly update our website with sales and promotions on HWC products. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive exclusive deals and discounts.

2. Are there any special discounts for bulk orders of HWC products?

Yes, we offer special pricing for bulk orders of HWC products. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

3. Can I use coupons or promo codes for HWC products?

Unfortunately, we do not accept coupons or promo codes for HWC products. However, we do offer frequent sales and promotions on our website.

4. How do I know if the price listed for an HWC product is the best deal?

We strive to offer competitive prices for all of our HWC products. However, if you find a lower price for the same product, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to match it.

5. Do you offer any discounts for first-time customers?

Yes, we offer a special discount for first-time customers. Please sign up for our email newsletter to receive the discount code.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • cwinter474
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies