• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pay the Price of the Day for Stoneware & Get a Booking for the 5th!

In summary, the "Pay the Price of the Day for Stoneware & Get a Booking for the 5th!" promotion from Pampered Chef allows customers to purchase stoneware products at a discounted price and receive a booking for their next party on the 5th of the month. To participate, one must attend a Pampered Chef party and make a purchase on the designated day for stoneware. All stoneware products are eligible for this promotion and the booking must be used for a party on the 5th of the following month. This promotion is only available for in-person purchases at a Pampered Chef party, but orders can also be placed through a consultant if unable to attend.
mandak
I was just listening to one of the PC tapes and heard about the price of the day to help fill the first of the month. The person pays the price of the day for one piece of stoneware. If they booked their show for the 5th then they would pay $5 for their stone at the close of their show.
Has anyone tired this?

I realize it will cut into my profit but I am more concerned about building my bookings at this point.

sounds neatI've never heard of this idea, but it sounds like it would work! I would probably try to limit the price a little. Might be worth trying anyway, I know sometimes I have trouble booking the first week of the month. Let us know if you try it, and if it works!

The people that I have heard do it have set it for a certain stone, like the large round or something specific, that way they know what they are out.

What is the "Pay the Price of the Day for Stoneware & Get a Booking for the 5th!" promotion?

The "Pay the Price of the Day for Stoneware & Get a Booking for the 5th!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase stoneware products at a discounted price and also receive a booking for their next party on the 5th of the month.

How do I take advantage of this promotion?

To participate in this promotion, simply attend a Pampered Chef party and make a purchase on the designated day for stoneware. You will automatically receive a booking for your next party on the 5th of the month.

Are all stoneware products included in this promotion?

Yes, all stoneware products are eligible for this promotion. This includes items such as baking dishes, pizza stones, and roasting pans.

Can I use this promotion to book a party for a future date?

No, the booking must be for the 5th of the month following your purchase. However, you can still take advantage of this promotion and use the booking for a party on the 5th of the following month.

Is this promotion available for online purchases?

No, this promotion is only available for purchases made at a Pampered Chef party. However, if you are unable to attend a party, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to place an order and still receive the booking for the 5th.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Ayden's Mom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Ayden's Mom
  • byrd1956