• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Deals: Price of the Day Flyer & Host Specials

or was this something you specifically put together to get people to book shows?The products on the flyer are already discounted, so you showcased them to get people to book shows.
sherry
Gold Member
Does anyone have a flyer with price of the day? If someone has a show on the 2nd day of the month, they pay $2 for the host special.
Thanks for your help.

I don't have a flyer, I just sent out an email explaining it and talked about it at my shows.

ive been using mine as incentive for people to start booking shows for me (since i am still so new). so far its gotten me three bookings for april.

View attachment APRIL PROMO.doc

& mine isnt for the host special..its for any item. but you can change that on the flyer..

How do you advertise for the product of their choice for cheap??

Save yourself some money!You're better off offering them a certain product or choice of several at the price of the day. When you order it you put it on their order, saving their discount, plus you get commission. When you offer the host special that ALL comes out of your pocket, no commission. I made this mistake myself.

I did mine in January. I offered the large bar pan for the price of the day they booked their show. The bar pan was already on sale and I added it to their order and used their unlimited discount. That way I paid very little out of pocket and then earned commission on what I did spend out of pocket. The next time I do this though, I will put a show value (like $400 or more). I had one host only have a $200 show, luckily it was booked on the 12th so it didn't cost me that much.

Last edited:
I had planned to do this to drum up bookings for May so that I could raise money for HWC. I love the Flyer, Thanks Meghan!

I need to try doing this maybe it would help me get a few more bookings. I have to have a party to talk about it at first.

This sounds like a good way to get those elusive (at least for me!) BEGINNING of the month bookings! Everyone seems to want the end of the month - but I'll have to think about this to front load my calendar!

KateD said:
This sounds like a good way to get those elusive (at least for me!) BEGINNING of the month bookings! Everyone seems to want the end of the month - but I'll have to think about this to front load my calendar!

This is how I book the beginning of the month:

When someone is interested in booking, I ask them what month they were thinking of. When the tell me what month, I then tell them I do shows on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and 2 Saturday brunch shows a month, and ask them which day works best for them. When they tell what day, I give them the choice of my 2 earliest dates that fit their choice.

So, a conversation goes something like this:

ME: Rosie, were you one of the ones interested in having your own show?
ROSIE: Yes, I think I'd like to have a show
ME: Did you have a specific month in mind?
ROSIE: I think I'd like April, I want one of those spinners.
ME: Great! You will love that spinner! I do shows on......which of those days works best for you?
ROSIE: Oh - I would definitely need a Monday
ME: Okay, well let me see, I have the 21st open, or the 14th open - which of those dates would you like?

That's it - that's all I do, and I keep a balanced schedule that way - by only putting out the dates that I want to book - not letting them just pick any date!

Aloha,

I am giving this a try for April and have a couple bookings already. Just curious on a couple technical issues. Say my host books on the 10th so she gets to pick an item for $10 which is normally $20.

Does she pay tax and shipping based on the $20 or the $10?

Mahalo.

your host doesnt pay shipping. and she receives a discount based on her sales.

so put it on her order at whatever her discount is. then she will pay the $10. and you will do a consultant gift at whatever is left over.

but i guess it would work out that she would pay the tax on whatever the amount would be. right?

Arrggh!
What was I thinking!!!!
Thanks Meghan for a moment of clarity.

KimoMakano said:
Arrggh!
What was I thinking!!!!
Thanks Meghan for a moment of clarity.

im still very new. so if someone can correct me or explain it better ... feel free. sometimes what makes sense in my head doesnt make sense outloud. ::sighs::

OK, newbie question here. How did you "come up" with the products on the flyer? ARe they going to be discounted anyway so you showcased them? I'm still so new and trying like heck to get all this stuff down lol!
ETA: I LOVE the flyer! Thank you so much for posting it!!!

Meghan, love the flyer!!!
That is a great way to get people to book!!

TheChaoticCook said:
OK, newbie question here. How did you "come up" with the products on the flyer? ARe they going to be discounted anyway so you showcased them? I'm still so new and trying like heck to get all this stuff down lol!
ETA: I LOVE the flyer! Thank you so much for posting it!!!

someone else posted the flyer and i changed around some of the products just to reflect ones that i loved. i dont believe any are going to be discontinued. i just picked popular items under $40. because if its an item that a customer has been wanting, and she sees that she can get it for a fraction of the cost, she'll be more likely to book a show..

i have a show on april 3rd for someone who loves the food chopper but broke hers. and because she saw the food chopper on the flyer, she booked an early show.

Being a newbie myself, can someone tell me where I can find the flyer for Price of the Day?

Thanks,
Melissa

scroll up. post #3. click on the underlined text.

Thank you very much.:)

Your Dollar Days flyer is REALLY going to help me get more bookings! Thanks so much for posting it!

Another newbie question. Is the "consultant gift" something you enter into P3 that is paid in the end by consultant? I haven't entered an order yet, but I am considering using this to drum up parties to qualify.

thecougchef said:
ive been using mine as incentive for people to start booking shows for me (since i am still so new). so far its gotten me three bookings for april.

View attachment 10577

the only thing i would change about this flyer is making the amount of the show stipulation more than $150 in sales. it would be easy for someone to get just a few orders to total up to $150 worth of product.

Meghan - thank you so much for the flyer. I've been with PC for six months but my business has been very slow due to the economy....I'm sure this will help with bookings :)

How do you get the product to her so cheap?

I assume you order the product of the day under her host discount of 20%, and then you pay the other 20+% with your comission, so she gets something at 40% off?

What is the Price of the Day Flyer and how can I access it?

The Price of the Day Flyer is a daily flyer that features one or more products at a discounted price. It can be accessed through your consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly.

How often are new deals added to the Price of the Day Flyer?

New deals are added to the Price of the Day Flyer every day, so be sure to check it regularly for the latest discounts.

What is the Host Special and how can I take advantage of it?

The Host Special is an exclusive deal for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party. It can be a discounted product, free shipping, or other special offer. To take advantage of it, simply host a party and work with your consultant to redeem the special offer.

Can I combine the Price of the Day Flyer deals with the Host Special?

Unfortunately, the Price of the Day Flyer deals cannot be combined with the Host Special. However, you can still take advantage of both offers separately.

How long do the Price of the Day Flyer deals and Host Special last?

The Price of the Day Flyer deals and Host Special typically last for one day only, so be sure to act quickly if you see a deal you want to take advantage of. However, some Host Specials may last for the entire month, so check with your consultant for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCChrisOB
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AmaraJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
zmom58
Replies