• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover the Best Deals: Price of the Day Flier Sharing

In summary, the "Price of the Day" flier is a daily flier that features discounted prices on select Pampered Chef products. New deals are featured every day and cannot be combined with other promotions. The flier can be viewed and downloaded on the website or received via email newsletter. There is no limit to the number of products that can be purchased at the discounted price, but availability is limited.
finley1991
Does anyone have one to share?

Thanks so much! :)

I used to have one, but I think it's on my old computer.....I'll go try to find it.

Here are a couple I found I"ve used in past years. They're obviously outdated with wrong prices and one has d/c'd products, but you get the picture. Have fun!! Maybe I'll do this for June, as well as a mystery host catalog show. I need to get moving on those!!

Attachments

• DOLLAR DAYS flyer.doc
    164 KB · Views: 215
  • DOLLAR DAYS flyer.doc
    164 KB · Views: 196
  • dollar days flyer spring 08.doc
    119 KB · Views: 201
  • dollar days flyer spring 08.doc
    119 KB · Views: 179

1. What is the "Price of the Day" flier?

The "Price of the Day" flier is a special flier that features discounted prices on select Pampered Chef products for that particular day. It is a great opportunity for customers to save money on their favorite products.

2. How often are new deals featured on the "Price of the Day" flier?

New deals are featured on the "Price of the Day" flier every day. Each day, a new set of products will be discounted and featured on the flier, so be sure to check back daily for the latest deals.

3. Can I combine the "Price of the Day" flier deals with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the deals on the "Price of the Day" flier cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of the discounted prices on the featured products.

4. How can I receive the "Price of the Day" flier?

The "Price of the Day" flier is available to view and download on our website every day. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive the flier directly in your inbox each day.

5. Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase at the discounted "Price of the Day"?

No, there is no limit to how many products you can purchase at the discounted "Price of the Day". However, keep in mind that the deals on the flier are only valid for that day and while supplies last, so we recommend purchasing your desired products as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe