• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Price of the Retired Carafe?

In summary, the price of the retired carafe at Pampered Chef varies depending on its condition and availability. Discounts may occasionally be offered, but it is best to check with a consultant or keep an eye on promotions and sales. The retired carafe is not covered under any warranty, but customer service can assist with any issues. Anyone can purchase the retired carafe, but it is recommended to contact a consultant for assistance and to learn more about products and specials. Unfortunately, the retired carafe cannot be returned or exchanged, so it is important to carefully consider your purchase and consult with a consultant if needed.
pamperedval
Gold Member
I've got a brand new carafe (the silver one) that I'm wanting to sell. I can't remember what it sold for in the catalog. Can anyone remember?

Thanks!

It is $64 in the S/S 2010 catalog.

aPamperedBride said:
It is $64 in the S/S 2010 catalog.

Thanks so much :)

1. What is the current price of the retired carafe?

The price of the retired carafe varies depending on its condition and availability. It is recommended to check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date pricing information.

2. Can I purchase the retired carafe at a discounted price?

At Pampered Chef, we occasionally offer discounts on retired products. However, availability and pricing may vary. It is best to check with a consultant or keep an eye on our promotions and sales.

3. Is the retired carafe covered under any warranty?

Our retired products are not covered under any warranty as they are no longer in production. However, if you encounter any issues, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Do I need to be a consultant to purchase the retired carafe?

No, anyone can purchase the retired carafe from Pampered Chef. However, we recommend reaching out to a consultant for assistance with your purchase and to learn more about our products and specials.

5. Can I return the retired carafe if I am not satisfied with it?

Our retired products are sold as-is and are not eligible for returns or exchanges. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We recommend carefully considering your purchase and reaching out to a consultant for any questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef Marla
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • carterslade8808