• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Price of 2 Discontinued Products

In summary, the prices of discontinued products vary and are no longer available for purchase. Reasons for discontinuation include low demand or production difficulties. Discounts or promotions are not offered for these items, but your Pampered Chef consultant may suggest similar products or offer deals on other items.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Does anybody have an original price on the following discontinued items:* Barbecue Pizza Pan (the metal one)
* Mega LifterThanks in advance, they were both used just once and I'm giving them away

BBQ Pizza Pan (S/S 2016) $25.50
Mega Lifter (F/W 2011) $19.50That was a bit of a walk down memory lane via old catalogs!

Intrepid_Chef said:
Does anybody have an original price on the following discontinued items:* Barbecue Pizza Pan (the metal one)
* Mega LifterThanks in advance, they were both used just once and I'm giving them away
The bbq pizza pan was $25.50 and the Triffle bowl was $39.50

chefkim1144 said:
The bbq pizza pan was $25.50 and the Triffle bowl was $39.50
sorry I saw the Triffle bowl and that stuck in my head...Can't remember Mega lifter price

chefkim1144 said:
sorry I saw the Triffle bowl and that stuck in my head...Can't remember Mega lifter price
POSTED ABOVE BY ME.

What are the prices of the 2 discontinued products?

The prices of discontinued products vary based on the specific item and its condition. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I still purchase the 2 discontinued products?

No, unfortunately, discontinued products are no longer available for purchase. However, your Pampered Chef consultant may be able to suggest a similar product that is currently available.

Why were these 2 products discontinued?

There are various reasons why products may be discontinued, such as low demand or production difficulties. If you have specific concerns about a particular product, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I get a discount on the 2 discontinued products?

As discontinued products are no longer available for purchase, discounts are not offered on these items. However, your Pampered Chef consultant may be able to suggest a similar product at a discounted price.

Are there any promotions or deals for the 2 discontinued products?

No, there are no current promotions or deals for discontinued products. However, your Pampered Chef consultant may be able to offer a discount or special deal on other products as a part of their current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
Replies