• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun and Exciting Price is Right Show Ideas for Your Next Cooking Event

In summary, there are endless possibilities for prizes in a Price is Right cooking event, including kitchen gadgets, cookware, recipe books, gift cards, and unique food items. To incorporate the theme, you can use iconic phrases and games such as spinning a wheel or guessing prices. Actual retail prices are not necessary, as long as the prices are fair and reasonable. For a lively event, we recommend planning at least 3-5 games and customizing them to fit your specific needs and goals.
gilliandanielle
I saw on the games thread the directions for a price is right show. Has anyone done one? I am doing the 8th or 9th cooking show for the same group of guests and really need something fresh to get sales back up. What products do you feature as the "items for bid" and which games do you play? Thanks!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Anyone? Please help!!!

Gillian Wright

Have you done Hot Potato yet? Or maybe 3 letter body parts or tic tac toes? I gotta go get my husband, but i'll be back in a bit with a couple more.

Ginger

I haven't done any of those!! Please explain someone!!!!

Gillian Wright

I am doing a Price is Right for my women's group in June and very excited about it. I will have 3 contestants work on games like who can chop up onions or apples using the chopper the fastest in 45 secs.

Or use 3 products, ex. classic batter bowl, Executive saute pan and something else with their prices but mixed up. Objective have them guess which price goes with each product.

Then commercials - that is when I will explain the food demo (food already prepared just need to garnish.

Just ideas of how I think I will do this, still in the brainstorming stage but very excited about it.

Andrea Martinez-Ayala

here is my stuff on price is right

Attachments

• The Price Is Right.doc
    86 KB · Views: 545
  • PRICE IS RIGHT SHOW instructions.doc
    29 KB · Views: 545
Thank you Muppetgal!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

SorrySorry I didnt get back to you with the games, It seems I'm not getting notices that I used to get in here:eek: . I will gladly tell you about some games if you still need them:(

Ginger:cool:

I read somewhere that you need to update your settings after you upgrade to gold mambership. Maybe that's why you're not getting notices.

1. What kinds of prizes can we include in a Price is Right cooking event?

There are endless possibilities for prizes in a Price is Right cooking event! Some popular options include kitchen gadgets and tools, cookware, recipe books, gift cards to cooking stores, and even unique food items. Get creative and think of prizes that will excite and motivate your guests!

2. How can we incorporate the Price is Right theme into our cooking event?

There are many ways to incorporate the Price is Right theme into your cooking event. You can use the iconic "come on down" phrase, have contestants spin a wheel to determine their prize, or have them guess the price of different kitchen items. You can also decorate the space with bright colors and incorporate the Price is Right logo into your materials.

3. Do we have to use actual retail prices for the cooking event?

No, you do not have to use actual retail prices for your cooking event. You can choose any price range that fits your budget and the prizes you have selected. Just make sure the prices are fair and reasonable to keep the game fun and exciting for everyone.

4. How many games should we plan for a Price is Right cooking event?

This depends on the length of your event and how many prizes you have available. We recommend planning at least 3-5 games to keep the event lively and engaging. You can also mix in other activities and demonstrations between games to keep everyone entertained.

5. Can we customize the games and prizes for our specific cooking event?

Absolutely! The beauty of a Price is Right cooking event is that it can be tailored to fit your specific needs and goals. You can choose games and prizes that align with your brand or the theme of your event. Just be sure to keep the games simple and easy to understand for all participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovenpc
Replies
Views
ValerieHurtado
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies