• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Fun of a 'Price is Right' Show: Tips, Tricks, and Results

In summary, this person did a Price is Right show at a baby shower where they bought products and let guests bid on them. They suggest doing a show with a variety of products and an upcoming special or new product to showcase.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I heard someone talk about doing a "Price is Right show" at our fall kickoff last night. I've NEVER heard of this before, but it sounded interesting... I didn't get all the details, just bits and pieces, but it sounds like there is no actual cooking involved?

Has anyone ever done one of these? Anyone have a show outline they can share? What are the results typically- customers like it/don't like it, etc.? TIA!

I've never done this at a show, but I have done it at baby showers!Basically, what we did then was buy a variety of products that would be needed for Mom and baby. These are NAME BRAND items, purchased at Wal-Mart, Dollar General or Target. We used pre-teen girls to serve as models. The talk was spiced with all the slogans used in the ads because that show is ALL ABOUT product placement. At the end, have everybody calculate the prices of each item. The one who comes closes to the total WITHOUT OVERBIDDING would get the prize. So it's "Everybody who bid $41.22 or higher, please stand up" then say, "I'm sorry, you have ALL OVERBID." The Dreft really throws people off, people don't expect it to be so pricey.Maybe you can do this with a variety of products and let them bid on them ...

Cute idea. It would be great for those items that people think are only one use, or are too expensive, or that we can rarely demo...but are great.

I may have to tinker with this and see what I come up with.

I like this idea. What if you pick products that are around $90 total. Then you could tie a booking line into it about a host getting all those products on average for a show!

There is a consultant arround here who does these. Decided I will leave them to her and keep doing my shows my way. (After some good advice that is... )

I just thought it might make a cute add on, but not an entire show.

My shows are long enough, I wouldn't want to do anything to add on unless it was a quickie recipe!

Here is one I have in my files. It is dated 1/1/2007, so it needes to be desparately updated!! Some of the items have been discontinued too. Any creative geniouses out there??
Deb

Attachments

• ThePriceisRight.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 450
I've done a Price is Right theme show where we made a super quick recipe - I think it was one of the brownie desserts where you make the brownie ahead of time and mix and chop stuff and throw in on there. Then we played a full game modeled after The Price is Right. I would do a hammed up blurb about each product, just like they would do on the show. It's a fun way to talk about products if you have a host that would enjoy this kind of show. I remember the guests would get really into it too, shouting out tips at their friends who were playing. It does take a little prep work and you should think about showcasing products that are upcoming specials or new products.When I did Price is Right shows back in Hawaii:
I drew three guests at random to be the first "contestants" and they guessed the price of a PC tool I had selected. The winner each round would get to play a special game and if she won the game she would get a small prize. Great chance to talk about upcoming host specials.Games:
High/Low Game - set up four products and announce a price. The guest has to guess if the price you named for each product is high or low. Pick products that will make your guests think "wow, I didn't know that item was so affordable!" The Classic Batter Bowl is a good example at $15.00Two out of Three - set up three products, two of the products are the same price and one is more or less than the other two. The object of the game is to guess which two items are the same price. (example using products for Loaded Baked Potato Chowder: Stainless Whisk $12.50,
Small Scoop $12.50,
Mix ‘N Scraper $14.50)Shopping Spree Showdown - the average host receives $90 in free product! Give your two or three "finalists" (or pick guests who haven't had a chance to play yet) a blank wish list with four or five blank lines and 60 seconds to fill out their wish list. The winner is the guest who's wish list total is the closest to $90 without going over.Make up your own game:
List of The Price Is Right pricing games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. What is the average price range of products featured on the Price Is Right Show?

The average price range of products featured on the Price Is Right Show can vary greatly, as the show features a wide range of items from small kitchen gadgets to large appliances. However, most products fall within the $20 to $100 price range.

2. How often are products from Pampered Chef featured on the Price Is Right Show?

Pampered Chef products are featured on the Price Is Right Show on a regular basis, as the company has a long-standing partnership with the show. However, the specific frequency of product features may vary.

3. Can viewers purchase the products they see on the Price Is Right Show?

Yes, viewers can purchase the products they see on the Price Is Right Show by visiting the show's official website or by contacting the featured company directly. For Pampered Chef products, viewers can also purchase them through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for Pampered Chef products featured on the Price Is Right Show?

While there may be occasional promotions or discounts for Pampered Chef products featured on the Price Is Right Show, these are not guaranteed. However, Pampered Chef does offer regular promotions and discounts for their products through their website and consultants.

5. Can I find recipes for Pampered Chef products featured on the Price Is Right Show?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes on their website for products featured on the Price Is Right Show. These recipes are designed specifically for Pampered Chef products and can be easily accessed and downloaded for use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123
  • TinasKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JWorks
  • Muppetgal