• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/Summer Catalog Price Changes & Discontinued Products

In summary, the discontinued products for the Spring/Summer catalog have not been announced yet. Prices for select products will have price adjustments, clearly marked in the catalog. The new prices will go into effect on February 1st, 2022 and can be found on our website or by contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant. Discontinued products are only available while supplies last, so it's recommended to purchase them as soon as possible before they sell out.
twinchefs
Gold Member
Does anyone have a list of the price increases and the discountinued products for the spring/summer catalog?? I have a show tomorrow and might have to use a few old catalogs. Please help:)

They are in the Spring/Summer '10 Special Edition Consultant News.

That information is in the SS CN and is available online on CC.

Thank you both so very much!!

Hi there! I am also a Pampered Chef consultant and I can definitely help you out with the price changes and discontinued products for the spring/summer catalog. The price changes and discontinued products can be found in the back of the catalog, under "Product Updates." I would be happy to send you a list of the changes and discontinued products so you can be prepared for your show tomorrow. Just let me know and I will get that information to you as soon as possible. Best of luck with your show!

What products are being discontinued in the Spring/Summer catalog?

The discontinued products for the Spring/Summer catalog have not been announced yet. However, you can check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for updates.

Will the prices for all products in the Spring/Summer catalog change?

No, not all products will have price changes. Only select products will have price adjustments, and these changes will be clearly marked in the catalog.

When will the new prices for the Spring/Summer catalog go into effect?

The new prices for the Spring/Summer catalog will go into effect on February 1st, 2022. This will give customers and consultants enough time to plan and make purchases before the changes take place.

How can I find out the new prices for specific products in the Spring/Summer catalog?

You can find the new prices for specific products in the Spring/Summer catalog by checking our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. The updated catalog will also have the new prices listed.

Can I still purchase discontinued products after they are no longer available in the catalog?

Unfortunately, discontinued products are only available while supplies last. If you are interested in a specific product that has been discontinued, we recommend purchasing it as soon as possible before it sells out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shaowchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dflyer23
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
RossDeb2
  • lt1jane