• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Price Changes for Kitchen Items this Season

In summary, there will be price changes this season for various items including kitchen shears, apple peeler corer slicer stand, Chillzanne rectangular server, Chillzanne bowl, Chillzanne mini-bowl, classic batter bowl, small batter bowl, parchment paper, bakers roller, cake stencil set, farmers market seasoning set, and beer bread. Additionally, there are labels available for Avery 2x4's to display the price changes and discontinued items. It is recommended to inform customers about the upcoming changes and to showcase the new stands before they purchase the soon-to-be discontinued ones. These labels can be found on a thread on Chef Success and can be aligned side-by-side for a neat appearance.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Here's a list of the items that will have price changes this season.

Kitchen Shears $14.00 -> $15.00
Apple Peeler Corer Slicer Stand $12.75 -> $13.00
Chillzanne Rectangular Server $30.00 -> $35.00
Chillzanne Bowl $19.25 -> $22.50
Chillzanne Mini-Bowl $10.50 -> $12.00
Classic Batter Bowl $13.00 -> $14.50
Small Batter Bowl $10.00 -> $11.00
Parchment Paper $5.75 -> $6.25
Bakers Roller $14.00 -> $15.50
Cake Stencil Set $11.00 -> $11.50
Farmers Market Seasoning Set $6.00 -> $6.75
Beer Bread $8.75 -> $9.00

Thanks for posting that Beth. :) My recruiter and I sat down and did that yesterday but I haven't had a chance to post them yet!

Price Increase LabelsAttached, are labels prepared for Avery 2x4's. Usually, I have the price changes and discontinued all together, and stick them on the front of catalogs. But this time I am just including the Discontinued items page as it's own full size copy.

Attachments

• Labels - Price Increases for Catalog Cover 8463.doc
    41 KB · Views: 623
rwesterpchef said:
Attached, are labels prepared for Avery 2x4's. Usually, I have the price changes and discontinued all together, and stick them on the front of catalogs. But this time I am just including the Discontinued items page as it's own full size copy.

I'm looking for that discontinued page and can't find it ~ a search brings up all sorts of threads. Can you help please?

Do you think these price increases might make people mad (this is my first change-over)? Shouldn't we show them the new stands before they purchase the soon to be discontinued ones? I'm not sure how to proceed.

thanks!

Susan,

You can find the Going Going Gone flyer here: http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=4991

I definitely tell folks that the stands and pitchers are being redesigned. I'd rather have a happy customer bring me repeat business then have an unhappy customer complain that I didn't tell her.

DebbieJ said:
Susan,

You can find the Going Going Gone flyer here: http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=4991

I definitely tell folks that the stands and pitchers are being redesigned. I'd rather have a happy customer bring me repeat business then have an unhappy customer complain that I didn't tell her.

Thank you that is EXACTLY what I was looking for and thinking.

Rita!!Thank you so much for your stickers!! I am so glad we are all willing to share our good ideas. I'm glad I don't have to create these myself!

Thanks again!

Price Increase LabelsYou're welcome any time Kerns. I align mine side-by-side about 1/2" from the bottom and you can still see the roasting pan and carving board. The catalog still looks neat on the front cover.

1. Why are there price changes for kitchen items this season?

The price changes for kitchen items this season are a result of several factors such as manufacturing costs, inflation, and changes in market demand. We strive to offer high-quality products at competitive prices, and these adjustments are necessary to ensure the continued success of our business.

2. Will all kitchen items have a price increase?

No, not all kitchen items will have a price increase. While we have made adjustments to some of our products, many items will remain at their current prices. We carefully evaluate each product and make price changes based on various factors to ensure the best value for our customers.

3. Can I still purchase kitchen items at the old prices?

Unfortunately, no. Once the price changes go into effect, all purchases will be at the new prices. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we are confident that our products still offer great value for their quality and performance.

4. Are there any new discounts or promotions to offset the price changes?

Yes, we regularly offer discounts and promotions on our products to provide our customers with the best deals. We encourage you to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for any current promotions that may help offset the price changes for kitchen items this season.

5. How often do you make price changes for kitchen items?

We strive to maintain stable prices for our products, but occasionally, we need to make adjustments due to various factors. These changes are not made frequently and are carefully evaluated to ensure the best value for our customers. We appreciate your understanding and continued support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • ChefMarylu
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • momoftwins