• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Savings with Price Comparison Flyer | Limited Time Offer

In summary, the price of cookware is going up and the Mega Scraper is going up $3. There is one price increase for cookware and one for the Mega Scraper. The other significant cost savings to promote before the end of Feb are the DCB going up by $4 and the price of hosting.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Has anyone done the price comparisions between the old and new catalogs to see if it's worth making up a flyer? I know the DCB is going up by $4. Any other significant cost savings to promote before the end of Feb?

Cookware is going up alot. And the Mega Scraper is going up $3!

Most on here have said not to say anything about it really. Could you imagine giving people a list of 155+ price increases?? I think it would make them more angry than anything. If someone mentions a specific product, it might be worth it to mention it is going up...but I don't think I would give them a list!

What is the change in cookware? can anyone tell us?

pcchefjane said:
Most on here have said not to say anything about it really. Could you imagine giving people a list of 155+ price increases?? I think it would make them more angry than anything. If someone mentions a specific product, it might be worth it to mention it is going up...but I don't think I would give them a list!

Exactly! I don't want to point it out to everyone, they will not be happy about price increases. However, if I have someone with cookware on their wishlist and they have put a question mark down on hosting, then I'll let them know so that they can maximize their savings by hosting now.

babywings76 said:
Exactly! I don't want to point it out to everyone, they will not be happy about price increases. However, if I have someone with cookware on their wishlist and they have put a question mark down on hosting, then I'll let them know so that they can maximize their savings by hosting now.

Cookware is the only thing I am promoting as a price increase - for guests and past hosts who I know are collecting it.

Chefann, thanks for the list. I will like having it on hand.

Thanks!!
Its nice to have on hand as to encourage those on the fence about purchasing one of these items!!!

Thanks Ann. I didn't open that flyer thinking it was just discontinued items.

I don't have a problem mentioning the price increases. I don't think anyone will be surprised. PC and its suppliers had to have taken a huge beating in shipping costs during the gas price surge. Personally, I want the US businesses we support to stay in business and if that means some price increases, so be it. (Even the products made in China are handled via US-owned importers and transported by US-owned trucking companies and stocked/boxed/shipped by US employees.)

I wasn't surprised with a lot of the increases, either. Most of them are on products that are plastic- or metal-intensive. And at Conference, HO mentioned that they had absorbed the increases on many items. We're just seeing those appear now, since there were probably additional changes that weren't absorbable.

I see how we're getting our raise! LOL (Just kidding, for those who don't know me....)

I haven't looked at the flyer closely yet, but I recently received some old catalogs that dated to 1997 and 1998. What I found so interesting was how many of the products were the nearly the exact same price as they are today! Ten years later! So if prices are going up on products this year, it's probably long overdue. I'll have to look at the flyer and see how those products compared to the 97-98 catalogs and today...just to see.And yes, I wouldn't tell anyone unless you know someone is really wanting a particular product and was 'on the fence'.
*ok- after a quick glance, maybe we now know how they are going to pay for those raises! :) *

What is the reason for the price increase?

The price increase is due to various factors such as rising production costs, inflation, and changes in market demand.

When will the price increase go into effect?

The price increase will go into effect on [specific date].

Will the price increase apply to all products?

Not necessarily. The price increase may only apply to specific products or categories. Please refer to the flyer for more information.

How much will the prices increase?

The amount of the price increase may vary depending on the product. Please refer to the flyer or contact your consultant for specific pricing information.

Is there a way to avoid the price increase?

Unfortunately, the price increase is necessary to continue providing high-quality products and services. However, we do offer special promotions and discounts that can help offset the increase. Please contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • cbord
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefEsther