• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Secure the Lowest Rate: Conference Registration Prices Increase in 5 Days!

In summary, the cost for attending the Pampered Chef Conference ranges from $199 to $249, depending on the type of ticket purchased. Discounts are available for Pampered Chef consultants and groups of 5 or more. The ticket price includes access to all sessions and meals, but does not cover accommodations or travel expenses. Refunds are available before a certain date, and payment plans can be split into three equal payments.
ChefCat
I just got an email: 5 days left to register for the lowest rate, $200. How much will registration go up if I can't sign up in the next 5 days?

I dunno. That's a really good question! I would LOVE to go, but...I just got started with the business and we don't have the money just yet for me to fly out there. :(
Anyone wanna pay for me to go? ;) Lol! Just kidding!

I saw it on CC... I think to 250 and 275 if you register at the door

Copied from CC:
April 12 - May 31 $200.00
June 1 - 15 $225.00
On-Site $275.00

Emily, remember it's an investment in your business (which means you not only gain so much from it, but it's tax deductible!). Also, I know lots of Cheffers would love to meet our Question Lady in person, so I really hope you find a way to go!:love:

Emily,
You should go, and start a blog about it!
But I know its not just the registration that is an obstacle, it's getting there, finding a place to stay, eating, etc.

If you find a way to go, let us know.

Marghi

The registration is not a problem for me - it's the hotel, especially if I had to take someone with me to watch my kid. Then I would be paying for an entire room, not just my "portion". So no go for me this year - but for someone new who is still so excited about there business, I think conference would be a huge benefit to you. Good luck.

What is the cost for attending the Pampered Chef Conference?

The cost for attending the Pampered Chef Conference varies depending on the type of ticket you purchase. Early bird tickets start at $199 and regular tickets start at $249. There are also VIP and Leadership tickets available at higher price points.

Are there any discounts available for the Conference?

Yes, there are discounts available for the Conference. If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can save $50 on your ticket. There are also group discounts available for teams of 5 or more. Keep an eye out for any promotions or coupon codes as well.

What is included in the price of the Conference?

The price of the Conference includes access to all general sessions, workshops, and training sessions. It also includes meals and snacks throughout the day and exclusive access to the vendor marketplace. Accommodations and travel expenses are not included in the ticket price.

Can I get a refund if I am unable to attend the Conference?

Yes, refunds are available for the Conference up until a certain date. Please refer to the Conference website for the specific refund policy. After the refund deadline has passed, you may transfer your ticket to another person.

Is there a payment plan option for the Conference?

Yes, there is a payment plan option available for the Conference. You can choose to split the cost of your ticket into three equal payments. The first payment is due at the time of purchase, and the remaining payments will be automatically charged to your credit card on the specified dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • slapsappyhappy