• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Price for conference?

ChefCat

Jan 29, 2010
I just got an email: 5 days left to register for the lowest rate, $200. How much will registration go up if I can't sign up in the next 5 days?

emiscookin

Mar 26, 2010
I dunno. That's a really good question! I would LOVE to go, but...I just got started with the business and we don't have the money just yet for me to fly out there. :(
Anyone wanna pay for me to go? ;) Lol! Just kidding!

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
I saw it on CC... I think to 250 and 275 if you register at the door

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Copied from CC:
April 12 - May 31 $200.00
June 1 - 15 $225.00
On-Site $275.00

Emily, remember it's an investment in your business (which means you not only gain so much from it, but it's tax deductible!). Also, I know lots of Cheffers would love to meet our Question Lady in person, so I really hope you find a way to go!:love:

BlueMoon

Advanced Member
Apr 30, 2010
Emily,
You should go, and start a blog about it!
But I know its not just the registration that is an obstacle, it's getting there, finding a place to stay, eating, etc.

If you find a way to go, let us know.

Marghi

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
The registration is not a problem for me - it's the hotel, especially if I had to take someone with me to watch my kid. Then I would be paying for an entire room, not just my "portion". So no go for me this year - but for someone new who is still so excited about there business, I think conference would be a huge benefit to you. Good luck.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views