• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Price Changes: SA Dots Dishes and Ice Cream Scoop

In summary, Jane has created a price change list for the upcoming season. She has included the SA Dots dishes and the ice cream scoop in her price changes, and has indicated there are differences between the two.
lt1jane
Gold Member
I've gotten through the catalog and now have the price change list. I have included in my price changes (and indicated there are differences) the SA Dots dishes and the ice cream scoop.

Hope you find it helpful

Last edited:
Thanks for doing that Jane!

Thank you Jane...appreciate the hard work.

You are all such a blessing! Thanks for all you do.

thank you so much jane!!!

Thanks so much Jane!!

Jane, you are FABULOUS! Your flyers have been such a great help to me. Thanks for all the time and effort you put in to them!

you must love doing this kind of stuff! Thank you!

Thank you so much! I hadn't even thought about price changes yet and there were a LOT of them!

Sandi

Excellent, thanks for sharing. The only change would be "...restyled for S/S 2012.."

I can't open the link for some reason :( not sure why, is there anyway to put it into a pdf file maybe???

try to open it in wordpad.....it finally worked for me.

Jane - thank you that was amazing!

I keep getting an error when I try to open it. It says that I don't have enough memory to open it. I can't even try to open it with another program. If someone could convert it for me that would be awesome.

lt1jane said:
I've gotten through the catalog and now have the price change list. I have included in my price changes (and indicated there are differences) the SA Dots dishes and the ice cream scoop.

Hope you find it helpful

Hi Jane,
I used your flier last season for my consultants. Thank you very much! Are you going to be doing one this season? No rush, just checking. :D

ACK!!! PLEASE check the date of the first post!! This is from FEBRUARY! I'm working on that list tonight!!

1. What is the reason for the price changes on Pampered Chef products?

The prices of Pampered Chef products may change due to various factors such as fluctuations in the cost of raw materials, changes in production or transportation costs, and market demand.

2. How often do the prices of Pampered Chef products change?

The prices of Pampered Chef products may change periodically depending on the factors mentioned above. However, we strive to keep our prices competitive and affordable for our customers.

3. Will I be notified of any price changes on the products I have purchased?

Yes, if there is a price change on a product you have already purchased, you will be notified via email or by a message on our website.

4. Can I return a product if there is a price change after I have purchased it?

Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges for products due to price changes. Our prices are subject to change without notice.

5. Are there any discounts available for products that have had a price change?

We occasionally offer discounts and promotions on our products, but these may not always align with the price changes. We suggest keeping an eye on our website and social media for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinchefs
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • keynibear