• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Eye-Catching Price Change Flyers - Get Inspired Now!

In summary, the Price Changes Flyer is updated on a monthly basis with adjusted prices for products. Once the new flyer is released, previous prices are no longer valid. Not all products on the flyer are discounted, but coupons and discounts can still be used on listed items. The flyer is available both in-store and online for easy access to the latest prices and deals.
Tracie
Gold Member
Has anyone seen or created a price change flyer? I would love to see it. :D

Thank you in advance!

I would not advertize price changes. Most people will not notice it (except the Seasons Best) so don't worry about it. If you know someone who wants cookware I would call them and recommend a show in August so they get the lower price since that is went up the most. And then point out that when their friend books in September they can get another piece at 60% off.

BethCooks4U said:
I would not advertize price changes. Most people will not notice it (except the Seasons Best) so don't worry about it. If you know someone who wants cookware I would call them and recommend a show in August so they get the lower price since that is went up the most. And then point out that when their friend books in September they can get another piece at 60% off.

I don't advertise it to my customers but I want my team to be aware of it. The list has been very helpful in the past.

Isnt it usually in our change over box with the newproduct info and discontinued list? If so, you will have it very soon. No need to reinvent the wheel ;)

Hi there! Yes, I have created a price change flyer and would be happy to share it with you. I found that using bright and bold colors, along with eye-catching fonts, really helped grab people's attention. I also made sure to highlight the new prices and any special deals or promotions. Let me know if you would like me to send it to you. Happy cooking!

1. How often do the prices on the Price Changes Flyer get updated?

The prices on the Price Changes Flyer are updated on a monthly basis. Each month, we review and adjust the prices of our products to ensure our customers are getting the best value for their money.

2. Can I still purchase items at the previous price after the Price Changes Flyer has been released?

No, once the new Price Changes Flyer has been released, the previous prices are no longer valid. We encourage our customers to take advantage of the new prices to get the best deals on our products.

3. Are all products on the Price Changes Flyer discounted?

No, not all products on the Price Changes Flyer are discounted. Some products may have their prices increased due to changes in production costs or market demand. However, we strive to keep our prices competitive and offer discounts whenever possible.

4. Can I use coupons or discounts on items listed on the Price Changes Flyer?

Yes, you can still use coupons or discounts on items listed on the Price Changes Flyer. Our coupons and discounts can be used on any product unless specified otherwise. This allows our customers to save even more on already discounted items.

5. Is the Price Changes Flyer available in-store or only online?

The Price Changes Flyer is available both in-store and online. You can pick up a physical copy of the flyer at any of our store locations or view it online on our website. We want to make sure our customers have easy access to our latest prices and deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• martiarnold
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • kam