• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a List of Products & Price Levels - Help Needed!

In summary, to create a list of products and price levels on your Pampered Chef account, go to the "Products" tab and click on "Create a List". You can add products by searching or browsing through categories and set the price levels for each product by clicking on the "Set Price Levels" button. You can customize the price levels for each product and set up to 5 price levels. To delete a product from your list, click on the "Edit" button and then "Delete". You can also add products from the Pampered Chef catalog by clicking on the "Add to List" button.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Does anyone have a list or can we print on in PP3 (I should really know that but don't) that shows categories of different products at different price levels? I'm so tired i'm not sure if that even makes sense. I have a consultant who wants a listing of products for example: Under $20/Under 40?under $60 etc. Not those specifics necessarily but maybe that helps explain it. I looking int he files but I can't think what word to search with. Thanks in Advance.

That list is awesome. 380 products in all. 239 under $20. 94 between $20 and $39.50.
47 over $41. It puts those remarks we get in perspective when we can respond with these tidbits. Thanks to the person who created this list.

Yes! Thanks to both of you!

Hi there! I would be happy to assist you with creating a list of products at different price levels. Our Pampered Chef website has a great tool called the "Product List" which allows you to filter products by price range. Simply go to the "Shop" tab and click on "Product List" to access this feature. You can also narrow down the results by category, making it easier for your consultant to find what they are looking for. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy selling!

1. How do I create a list of products and price levels?

To create a list of products and price levels, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Products" tab. From there, click on "Create a List" and enter the name of your list. You can then add products by searching for them or browsing through categories. Once you have added all the products you want, you can set the price levels for each product by clicking on the "Set Price Levels" button next to the product.

2. Can I customize the price levels for each product?

Yes, you can customize the price levels for each product by clicking on the "Set Price Levels" button next to the product in your list. You can set different prices for different quantities or choose to have a flat price for all quantities.

3. How many price levels can I set for each product?

You can set up to 5 price levels for each product. This allows you to offer different prices for different quantities or customer types.

4. How do I delete a product from my list?

To delete a product from your list, click on the "Edit" button next to the product and then click on the "Delete" button. Confirm the deletion and the product will be removed from your list.

5. Can I add products to my list from the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, you can add products to your list from the Pampered Chef catalog by searching for the product or browsing through categories. When you find the product you want to add, click on the "Add to List" button next to it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wendleispampered
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies