• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Rejoin CS and Reconnect with Old Members?

In summary, to rejoin CS and reconnect with old members, you can reach out to your previous group leader or contact the Pampered Chef home office for the necessary steps. If you have been away for more than a year, you will need to go through the training and onboarding process again, but if it has been a short period of time, you may be able to skip certain parts. Your previous sales and commission numbers will still be valid as long as you rejoin within a year, but if it has been longer, you will need to start fresh with new goals. As a returning consultant, you will have access to the same resources and tools as before, including your consultant website, training materials, and support from your group leader
mailmansam1
Miss being in the group! :)

Welcome back to CS!

1. How can I rejoin CS and reconnect with old members?

You can rejoin CS by contacting your previous group leader or reaching out to the Pampered Chef home office. They will be able to provide you with the necessary steps to rejoin the company. To reconnect with old members, you can reach out to them individually or attend group events and meetings.

2. Will I have to go through the same training and onboarding process again?

If you have been away from Pampered Chef for more than a year, you will need to go through the training and onboarding process again. However, if you have only been away for a short period of time, you may be able to skip certain parts of the process.

3. Can I still use my previous sales and commission numbers?

Yes, your previous sales and commission numbers will still be valid as long as you rejoin CS within a year of leaving. If it has been more than a year, you will need to start fresh with new sales and commission goals.

4. Will I have access to the same resources and tools as before?

Yes, as a returning consultant, you will have access to the same resources and tools as before. This includes your consultant website, training materials, and support from your group leader and the home office.

5. Can I still attend training events and conferences?

Yes, you will still be able to attend training events and conferences as a returning consultant. These events are a great opportunity to reconnect with old members and learn about any updates and changes within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandy Vos
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • pckellybakes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Danswife