• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Computer Error Prevents Savings on Host Order

In summary, "Help! Computer Error Prevents Savings on Host Order" means that there is a technical issue preventing discounts or savings from being applied to the host's order. To fix this error and receive the savings, it is recommended to contact the customer service team for assistance. The order will still qualify for host rewards even with this error message, and it is still possible to place the order. To prevent this error in the future, make sure all required information is entered correctly and meet the qualifying criteria for host rewards. If the issue persists, contact the customer service team for further assistance.
nldavis321
Gold Member
I recently got a new computer. I am entering a show where the host has hosted before. P3 will not let me put her in as a previous host. It keeps saying not available.

Any tips on how I can get this to work. As it stands right now, she is not getting 10% off her order because of my clerical error.

Thanks in advance.

Have you entered her Host Discount Club number?

Do you need to put a host in as a past host? The 20% off for hosting trumps the 10% for being a past host & her 12 months resets with the new show.And I really am asking!!.... I have a show closing today with a host that hosted about 5 months ago under a different consultant.

You have to look up her past host discount # behind CC.Also, past hosts who are hosting again cannot receive teh 10% on top of the host benefits. They get the host benefits only.

ahhhh that clears it all up Debbie! Thank you so much.

1. What does "Help! Computer Error Prevents Savings on Host Order" mean?

This message typically appears when there is a technical issue preventing the savings or discounts from being applied to the host's order. It could be due to a glitch in the system or incorrect information entered.

2. How can I fix this error and receive the savings on my host order?

The first step is to contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you complete your order with the appropriate savings applied.

3. Will my order still qualify for the host rewards even with this error message?

Yes, your order will still qualify for the host rewards as long as you meet the qualifying criteria. Our customer service team will ensure that your order is processed correctly and the savings are applied.

4. Can I still place my order even with this error message?

Yes, you can still place your order. However, we recommend contacting our customer service team first to resolve the issue and ensure you receive the appropriate savings on your host order.

5. How can I prevent this error from happening in the future?

To avoid this error, make sure you have entered all the required information correctly and meet the qualifying criteria for the host rewards. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kelly8