• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Pampered Chef's Hostess Shipping Process

In summary, the cost for Previous Host Shipping varies depending on the total amount of the order, with prices ranging from $6.99 to $10.99. Shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, but may vary based on location and unforeseen delays. Host discounts cannot be applied to Previous Host Shipping, but co-hosts can use their discount. If an order arrives damaged, customers can contact customer service for a resolution. Tracking information is provided via email for customers to track their Previous Host Shipping order.
timmygrrrl
Hi,

I am new to pampered chef and I have a host that is buying from a party booked at hers.. She has asked me about past hostess shipping? Is there such a thing and does it automatically put her in that way on Pampered Partner?

timmygrrrl said:
Hi,

I am new to pampered chef and I have a host that is buying from a party booked at hers.. She has asked me about past hostess shipping? Is there such a thing and does it automatically put her in that way on Pampered Partner?

Only the host gets free shipping - the past host has to pay the $4.25 show shipping like all other guests. I don't believe the past host has ever received free shipping. (unless she had a consultant who did that personally)

Thank you so much! I didn't think so either and she may be getting mixed up with partylite or some other home party business. I live in Hawaii so our shipping is outrageous...I don't blame her for trying to get a discount, LOL

Sometimes people misunderstand the "our hosts never pay shipping" thing. I've had a few ask if that's part of the past host discount thing.

Hi there! Welcome to the pampered chef family! Yes, there is such a thing as past hostess shipping. It is a great way for our hosts to receive discounted shipping on their orders from a party they have hosted in the past. As long as she was listed as the host of the party when it was booked, she should automatically receive the discounted shipping rate on her order through Pampered Partner. If she has any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy cooking!

What is the cost for Previous Host Shipping?

The cost for Previous Host Shipping varies depending on the total amount of the order. For orders under $60, the cost is $6.99. For orders between $60-$99.99, the cost is $8.99. And for orders over $100, the cost is $10.99.

How long does Previous Host Shipping take?

Previous Host Shipping typically takes 5-7 business days to arrive. However, shipping times may vary depending on location and any unforeseen shipping delays.

Can I use my host discount on Previous Host Shipping?

Unfortunately, host discounts cannot be applied to Previous Host Shipping costs. However, if you have a co-host, they can use their host discount for the order.

What happens if my Previous Host Shipping order is damaged?

If your Previous Host Shipping order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work to resolve the issue and replace any damaged items.

Can I track my Previous Host Shipping order?

Yes, once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your Previous Host Shipping order and see its estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
baychef
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg