• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Looking for Pretzel Wreath with Color

In summary, to make a pretzel wreath with color using Pampered Chef products, you will need their pretzel ring mold and follow the instructions to create a wreath shape with pretzel dough. Before baking, brush the dough with a mixture of food coloring and water for added color. Regular food coloring can be used, or gel food coloring for more vibrant colors. You can also customize the flavor of your wreath with different ingredients and toppings. To prevent sticking, grease the mold and add flour or cornmeal. A gluten-free pretzel wreath can also be made using Pampered Chef's gluten-free dough mix and adding food coloring before baking.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I think someone posted their pictures of the Pretzel Wreaths here but I cannot find it. Does anyone have one? I have the one from the website but I'm looking for one with some colored sugar or something to put on an invite because the white one looks just a bit plain when printed out. Anyone??? :)

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. How do I make a pretzel wreath with color using Pampered Chef products?

To make a pretzel wreath with color, you will need Pampered Chef's pretzel ring mold. Simply follow the instructions on the mold to create a wreath shape with your pretzel dough. Before baking, brush the dough with a mixture of food coloring and water to add color. Bake according to the instructions, and your colorful pretzel wreath will be ready to serve!

2. Can I use regular food coloring to add color to my pretzel wreath?

Yes, you can use regular food coloring to add color to your pretzel wreath. You can mix the food coloring with water or egg wash to brush onto the dough before baking. Alternatively, you can also use gel food coloring for more vibrant colors.

3. Can I make a pretzel wreath with different flavors?

Yes, you can customize the flavor of your pretzel wreath by adding different ingredients to the dough, such as herbs, spices, or cheese. You can also top the wreath with various toppings like sesame seeds, garlic salt, or everything bagel seasoning to add flavor.

4. How do I prevent my pretzel wreath from sticking to the mold?

To prevent your pretzel wreath from sticking to the mold, make sure to properly grease the mold with cooking spray or oil before placing the dough inside. You can also sprinkle flour or cornmeal on the mold before adding the dough to prevent sticking.

5. Can I make a gluten-free pretzel wreath?

Yes, you can make a gluten-free pretzel wreath by using a gluten-free pretzel dough mix. Pampered Chef offers a gluten-free pretzel dough mix that can be used with the pretzel ring mold to make a delicious and colorful wreath. Follow the instructions on the package and add food coloring before baking to add color to your wreath.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pattikake
  • forkatieb
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • pchefpatti13
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies