• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Size for Your Tools with the Pretty in Pleats Tote

In summary, the Pretty in Pleats Tote is a versatile and stylish bag designed for Pampered Chef consultants to carry and organize their tools for cooking demonstrations and events. It can hold up to 24 tools and has dimensions of 15.5 inches long, 8 inches wide, and 11 inches tall, with a 6-inch handle drop. The tote is also machine washable, with a removable plastic insert. It can also be used for everyday purposes such as carrying groceries or books.
sailorsarah
Gold Member
Does anyone have a picture of one of these? How does it compare in size to the CLSM bag? I want to downsize my tools bag from the one I got my consultant kit and I think this is the one I would like if anyone has one for sale.

It's a lot smaller than the CLSM bag. I use the Pretty in Pleats bag for my catalogs. It holds my guest packets, flip top chart, small three ring binder, door prize slips and door prizes.

Really, I was hoping it would be about the same size. But if I downsized, then I could use the PiP as my paperwork bag and the CLSM as my products bag. I use the CLSM as my paperwork bag now and it's actually just a bit big for that (I bring clipboards with me and carry them in it).

I use the PiP for my paperwork bag too - if you use the Flexible Cutting mats at your shows instead of cutting boards, then the CLSM bag should work for your product bag - I just always prefer my Large Cutting Board so I can't downsize that much :(

I'm not a big fan of flexible cutting boards, I need something more solid. But if I can find a PiP bag, I might considering getting the flexible ones just so that I could downgrade my stuff.

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a pretty in pleats paisley bag. Does anyone have one for sale? Please email me at [email protected]

What is the purpose of the Pretty in Pleats Tote?

The Pretty in Pleats Tote is a versatile and stylish bag designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to carry and organize their tools for cooking demonstrations and events.

How many tools can the Pretty in Pleats Tote hold?

The Pretty in Pleats Tote has been designed to hold up to 24 Pampered Chef tools, including knives, utensils, and small appliances.

What are the dimensions of the Pretty in Pleats Tote?

The dimensions of the Pretty in Pleats Tote are 15.5 inches long, 8 inches wide, and 11 inches tall. It also has a 6-inch handle drop for easy carrying.

Is the Pretty in Pleats Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Pretty in Pleats Tote is machine washable. Simply remove the sturdy plastic insert and wash the bag in cold water on a gentle cycle. Hang to dry.

Can I use the Pretty in Pleats Tote for purposes other than Pampered Chef events?

While the Pretty in Pleats Tote has been specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants, it can also be used as a stylish and functional tote for everyday use. It's perfect for carrying groceries, books, or other items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
winnee
  • winnee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
winnee
  • BeeBaking