• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Style with Pretty in Pleats Bag - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the "Upgrade Your Style with Pretty in Pleats Bag" offer from Pampered Chef is a limited time promotion featuring fashionable and functional pleated bags that can be used for everyday errands or special occasions. The benefits of the bag include its durability, organization features, and versatility as a tote, crossbody, or shoulder bag. The Pretty in Pleats Bag can be purchased through a consultant or on the website, but keep in mind that it is a limited time offer. Currently, the bag is only available in black. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange, as long as it is in its original condition and packaging.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I would like to purchase 2 of the Pretty in Pleats bonus bag. I've earned one already but would like to purchase 2 more. I bought both my daughter and daughter -in-law the lunch totes in May and would love to add these 2 bags to it for Christmas gifts.

Contact me @ [email protected] if you earn one and want to sell it.

Thanks,

Karen

Yes, I am willing to part with mine. I did email you but it came back as failure notice. My email: [email protected]

Weird, here is my email again: [email protected]

Keril, did you sell your bag? I'm still looking to buy one.

No, I was waiting for you to respond. I was going to post it for sale today so if you'd like to buy it, please email me at [email protected] by this evening and make an offer. Will probably be about $8 shipping. Thanks, Keri

How much are these going for?

Sorry I just got this. I emailed you now. I was at the AL/TN game yesterday so I just got it

What is the "Upgrade Your Style with Pretty in Pleats Bag" offer?

The "Upgrade Your Style with Pretty in Pleats Bag" is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef, featuring our stylish and functional pleated bags that can be used for everyday errands or special occasions.

What are the benefits of the Pretty in Pleats Bag?

The Pretty in Pleats Bag is not only fashionable, but also practical. It is made with durable materials, has multiple pockets for organization, and can be wiped clean for easy maintenance. Plus, it is a versatile bag that can be used as a tote, crossbody, or shoulder bag.

How do I purchase the Pretty in Pleats Bag?

You can purchase the Pretty in Pleats Bag through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Simply add the bag to your cart and proceed with the checkout process. Keep in mind that this is a limited time offer and may not be available after the promotion ends.

Can I choose the color of my Pretty in Pleats Bag?

Currently, the Pretty in Pleats Bag is only available in one color: black. This classic color will match any outfit and is perfect for both casual and formal occasions.

What is the return policy for the Pretty in Pleats Bag?

If you are not completely satisfied with your Pretty in Pleats Bag, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the bag must be in its original condition and packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SonyaVerrillo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SonyaVerrillo
  • brewejen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brewejen
  • Cindy Perry