• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Pressed for Time Cookie Recipe | Toolbelt Trish in Texas

In summary, "Pressed for Time Cookies" are a convenient type of cookie made using a cookie press. To make them, simply fill the press with dough and press onto a baking sheet. Most cookie dough can be used, as long as it is not too soft. The baking time varies, but is typically around 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Cookie presses can also be used to make other treats like cheese straws and churros.
Trish1953
Silver Member
I found this cookie recipe on another site. It was attributed to the Lemon Aid Lady (from one of her books). I was thinking of using it as a teaser to get people to call me -- and as a jumping off place to start a conversation -- when I talk to people about a flyer and mini-catalog I was sending out (to get bookings).

Does anyone know how long these would cook and at what temperature? I'm estimating 10-12 minutes at 375 degrees.

Pressed for Time Cookie Recipe

Try this when you have unannounced guests or just want to surprise the family with a great-tasting dessert.

1 Box of cake mix
1 Egg
½ Cup Butter
1 Mystery ingredient (call your consultant @ 1-800-555-1655 to find out) (Mystery ingredient is 3 oz. of cream cheese.)

Trish
"Toolbelt Trish in Texas"
Wave 2 in 2007

Instructions:preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Mix together cake mix, egg, butter, and cream cheese until a soft dough forms. Drop dough by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheets. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack before serving. Enjoy!

Hi Trish,Thanks for sharing this cookie recipe with us! It sounds like a great way to get people interested in your flyer and mini-catalog. As for the cooking time and temperature, I would suggest following the instructions on the cake mix box and adding a few extra minutes since you're adding the cream cheese. You could also do a test batch and see how long it takes for the cookies to cook through. Good luck with your bookings! Best,

1. What are "Pressed for Time Cookies"?

"Pressed for Time Cookies" are a type of cookie that can be made quickly and easily using a special cookie press. They are perfect for when you need a quick and delicious treat.

2. How do I use a cookie press to make these cookies?

To use a cookie press for "Pressed for Time Cookies", simply fill the press with cookie dough, choose your desired design, and press the dough onto a baking sheet. Repeat until all dough is used.

3. Can I use any type of cookie dough with a cookie press?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie dough with a cookie press, as long as it is not too soft or runny. It is recommended to use a recipe specifically designed for a cookie press for best results.

4. How long do I bake "Pressed for Time Cookies"?

The baking time for "Pressed for Time Cookies" will vary depending on the type of cookie press and recipe used. Generally, they will bake for 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. Can I use a cookie press to make other types of treats?

Yes, cookie presses can also be used to make other types of treats such as cheese straws, savory crackers, and even churros. Just make sure to use the appropriate recipe for your cookie press.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dotty
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef