• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Press Release - Help Whip Cancer

In summary, "Press Release - Help Whip Cancer" is a campaign by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support. It involves hosting cooking parties and purchasing designated products, with a portion of the sales being donated to the American Cancer Society. You can also support the campaign by spreading the word and making direct donations.
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

I've looked on the website and cannot find the press release download info. for Help Whip Cancer.

Can someone tell me where to find it or have they taken it off already (maybe I'm just tired - on cold medicine)?

Thanks,

Rhonda B.

what I had to do it search for HWC press release. I had a hard time finding it as well..
:) :)

Log in to your consultants corner and click on the "promoting your business" tab. Under "press release templates" heading, you'll find the HWC Press Release.

I got a response from my local paper and she told me that the essay was too long and she asked me to shorten it to a small paragraph. I did it as little as possible and guess what? it's in the paper TODAY! I'm so excited! Here's the link if you want to check it out!
http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060511/LIFE03/605110308/1052/life03

I hope to get some really good business from this!!

That's awesome!! Congrats and I hope that you get ALOT of business.

Thanks Mary!

1. What is "Press Release - Help Whip Cancer"?

"Press Release - Help Whip Cancer" is a campaign created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support. It involves hosting cooking parties and donating a portion of the sales to the American Cancer Society.

2. How can I get involved with "Press Release - Help Whip Cancer"?

You can get involved with "Press Release - Help Whip Cancer" by hosting a cooking party, attending a party, or purchasing Pampered Chef products designated for the campaign. You can also spread the word and encourage others to participate.

3. What products are available for "Press Release - Help Whip Cancer"?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are designated for the "Press Release - Help Whip Cancer" campaign. These include pink kitchen tools and accessories, as well as select cookware and bakeware items. You can also look for the pink ribbon symbol on certain products, indicating that a portion of the sales will be donated to breast cancer research and support.

4. How much of the sales from "Press Release - Help Whip Cancer" products are donated?

Pampered Chef donates 25% of the sales from designated "Press Release - Help Whip Cancer" products to the American Cancer Society. This includes both the retail and discounted prices of the products.

5. Can I still support "Press Release - Help Whip Cancer" if I am unable to attend a cooking party?

Yes, you can still support "Press Release - Help Whip Cancer" by purchasing designated products on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. You can also make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through the campaign's fundraising page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • soonerchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell