• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling HO on President's Day: Will My Order Ship?

In summary, the policy for shipping orders on President's Day is that orders will not be shipped until the following business day. Customers can still place orders on President's Day, but they will not be shipped until the next business day. Orders placed on a holiday or weekend will also be shipped on the next business day. Unfortunately, there is no option for expedited shipping on President's Day. If an order is delayed due to the holiday, customers will be notified with an updated shipping date.
tinat51796
I have to call HO to get an order corrected show it will ship. I just found out yesterday that they were holding it. Will they be open even though it's President's Day tomorrow? Thanks!

Yes, they will be open.

Thank you! I feel terrible because I didn't realize the order had been put on hold. I submitted it last Monday. I want my customers to get their stuff.

What is the policy for shipping orders on President's Day?

Our policy is that orders placed on President's Day will not be shipped until the following business day.

Can I still place an order on President's Day?

Yes, you can still place an order on President's Day. However, please note that it will not be shipped until the next business day.

Will my order be delayed if I place it on President's Day?

Yes, your order will be delayed if you place it on President's Day. Orders placed on a holiday or weekend will be shipped on the next business day.

Is there an option for expedited shipping on President's Day?

No, unfortunately we do not offer expedited shipping on President's Day. All orders will be shipped on the next business day.

Will I be notified if my order is delayed due to President's Day?

Yes, if your order is delayed due to President's Day, you will receive a notification from us with an updated shipping date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • nancycookspc