1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Presentation at college

1. I am doing a presentation for a class at a college, because the teacher wants the students to see someone do a presentation before they have to do one for class. The teacher wants me to put a packet together for them. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can put in the packet.

Oct 15, 2005
  2. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Is your presentation going to be a demo like you would do at a kitchen show? If so, your packets could be what you would give guests - catalog, order form (I would print the ones from CC instead of using the 3parters you need to pay for) a guest flyer and the drawing slip. Also, maybe the opportunity brochure.

Oct 17, 2005
  3. thanks

Thanks for the advise. Yes, I did it just like an actual kitchen show and I did put all those things in the packet. It went really well. The teacher said I really helped them a lot and let me see how to sell a product. They will be doing presentations on nutrition, but needed to understand how to keep talking through the entire presentation. She said I did it very well. It made me feel good. I was so nervous. Thanks so much.

Oct 23, 2005
Have something to add?