• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Gift Ideas for the Holidays? Check Out Our Host Special!

In summary, the conversation discussed ideas for a holiday-themed show, including promoting host specials and appropriate products, suggesting gift ideas for Christmas, and showcasing pre-made gifts using various products. Some suggestions included filling the whisk with Hershey kisses and creating a gift tag that says "Merry Whiskmas," using the Beer Bread and Crock with a tag that says "Friends like you, are always 'kneaded,'" and creating gift tags for products such as the small round stone and stoneware cookbook combo. It was also mentioned that there is a list of great gifts for teachers and gifts under $10.00 available on the Consultant's Corner website.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I had a host request a preparing for the holidays show next month. I figured I could really push the host special and appropriate products. I also thought I would suggest gift ideas for Christmas. Any suggestions would be helpful though. Never done a show like this before.

Gift ideasOn Consultant's Corner under the 3 New Celebrations, you can find ideas to show pre-made gifts with the Cl. or Sm. Batter bowls.

You can fill the whisk w/ Hershey kisses & curly ribbons & include a gift tag that states something like. "Merry Whiskmas!" "hugs & kisses" Love, Sarah!

Another idea someone gave me was the Beer Bread and Crock w/ a tag that says, Friends like you, are always "kneaded."

I made up these little gifts to showcase at my shows & just created the gift tags on my computer and then cut them out w/ decorative scissors and tied them w/decorative ribbon onto the products.

Another idea would be the sm spreader w/tag stating, "Spreading" Holiday cheer from me to you."

Hopes this sparks some ideas with all of your other products! :)

somewhere on this site there is a list of great gifts for teachers and gifts under $10.00. I think they were listed as flyers, but I am not sure.

Shawnna

Thank you for the ideas. I have a few of these flyers printed already and never even thought to use them. Would still love any other ideas anyone has. Better to have too many than not enough.

I have been pushing the small round stone + stoneware cookbook combo (~$30) as a great housewarming or xmas gift for a couple. The new cookbook has that new 'table for two' section on using the small round stone, so they go well together.

pamperedchristine said:
I have been pushing the small round stone + stoneware cookbook combo (~$30) as a great housewarming or xmas gift for a couple. The new cookbook has that new 'table for two' section on using the small round stone, so they go well together.
What a great idea!! Thanks!

1. How can I save time when preparing for holiday meals?

One of the best ways to save time during holiday meal preparation is to plan ahead. Make a list of all the dishes you plan to make and create a schedule for when each dish will be prepared. You can also consider purchasing pre-cut or pre-made ingredients to save time in the kitchen.

2. What are some tips for organizing my kitchen for the holidays?

Start by decluttering your kitchen and creating designated areas for specific tasks, such as a baking station or a prep station. Make sure all necessary tools and ingredients are easily accessible. Also, don't forget to stock up on essential pantry items like spices, flour, and sugar.

3. How can I accommodate different dietary restrictions during holiday meals?

First, communicate with your guests ahead of time to determine any dietary restrictions. Consider offering a variety of dishes that cater to different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free options. You can also make simple substitutions in recipes, such as using almond milk instead of dairy milk.

4. What are some ways to make holiday meals more budget-friendly?

To save money on holiday meals, consider planning your menu around ingredients that are in season and on sale. You can also opt for less expensive cuts of meat or incorporate more vegetarian dishes. Another tip is to buy in bulk and freeze leftovers for future meals.

5. How can I make my holiday meals more special and memorable?

In addition to delicious food, think about incorporating personal touches into your holiday meals. This could be decorating the table with festive centerpieces or creating a special family recipe to share with your guests. You can also involve your guests in the cooking process by assigning them a specific task or dish to bring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krusacbeth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
ccooley