1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Preparing for the holidays

1. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

I had a host request a preparing for the holidays show next month. I figured I could really push the host special and appropriate products. I also thought I would suggest gift ideas for Christmas. Any suggestions would be helpful though. Never done a show like this before.

Sep 8, 2005
  2. chefjulie_sc

chefjulie_sc Member

Gift ideas

On Consultant's Corner under the 3 New Celebrations, you can find ideas to show pre-made gifts with the Cl. or Sm. Batter bowls.

You can fill the whisk w/ Hershey kisses & curly ribbons & include a gift tag that states something like. "Merry Whiskmas!" "hugs & kisses" Love, Sarah!

Another idea someone gave me was the Beer Bread and Crock w/ a tag that says, Friends like you, are always "kneaded."

I made up these little gifts to showcase at my shows & just created the gift tags on my computer and then cut them out w/ decorative scissors and tied them w/decorative ribbon onto the products.

Another idea would be the sm spreader w/tag stating, "Spreading" Holiday cheer from me to you."

Hopes this sparks some ideas with all of your other products! :)

Sep 8, 2005
  3. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

somewhere on this site there is a list of great gifts for teachers and gifts under $10.00. I think they were listed as flyers, but I am not sure.

Shawnna

Sep 8, 2005
  4. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Thank you for the ideas. I have a few of these flyers printed already and never even thought to use them. Would still love any other ideas anyone has. Better to have too many than not enough.

Sep 8, 2005
  5. pamperedchristine

pamperedchristine Member Gold Member

I have been pushing the small round stone + stoneware cookbook combo (~$30) as a great housewarming or xmas gift for a couple. The new cookbook has that new 'table for two' section on using the small round stone, so they go well together.

6. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

What a great idea!! Thanks!

Sep 10, 2005
Have something to add?