• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Micro Cakes: A Fun and Easy Cooking Adventure

In summary, Mini Micro Cakes are individual-sized cakes made with the Mini Micro Cake Pan from Pampered Chef. The pan can make up to 12 cakes at a time and is perfect for parties or a sweet treat. The possibilities for recipes are endless, including traditional cake flavors and savory dishes. The pan is easy to clean, as it is nonstick and dishwasher safe. It can also be used in the oven up to 450°F, following recipe instructions for baking.
Kelley Sells
Oh My.....I tried the eggs in the prep bowls....what a wonderful treat.;)

Took 2 eggs, splash of milk, whipped in some peppers....put it in the micro...gotta keep a check on it, when it rises, stop and stir quick.

But flipped it onto a plate, put a piece of cheese over it and Viola....a great breakfast treat....:p

Today, I'm onto the mini micro cakes....only PC can making cooking this easy AND fun.....:D

I used to make the eggs in a coffee mug for me kids when they were a year old... flipping it out like that then cutting it into bite size chunks, a one year old can then pick it up and feed themselves scrambled eggs! I did this almost every morning when they were little.
Know anyone with sextuplets? lol

Wow, that sounds delicious! I'm definitely going to have to try making eggs in prep bowls now. And the mini micro cakes sound like the perfect dessert. I love how easy and fun PC products make cooking. Thanks for sharing your breakfast idea! :)

What are Mini Micro Cakes?

Mini Micro Cakes are small, individual-sized cakes that are made using the Mini Micro Cake Pan from Pampered Chef. They are a fun and easy way to make delicious desserts for any occasion.

How many cakes can the Mini Micro Cake Pan make?

The Mini Micro Cake Pan can make up to 12 mini cakes at a time, making it perfect for parties, potlucks, or just a sweet treat for yourself.

What kind of recipes can I make with the Mini Micro Cake Pan?

The possibilities are endless with the Mini Micro Cake Pan! You can make traditional cake flavors like chocolate or vanilla, or get creative and make mini cheesecakes, brownies, or even savory dishes like mini quiches.

Is the Mini Micro Cake Pan easy to clean?

Yes, the Mini Micro Cake Pan is nonstick and dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean up after baking. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water for quick and easy cleaning.

Can I use the Mini Micro Cake Pan in the oven?

Yes, the Mini Micro Cake Pan is oven safe up to 450°F. Just make sure to follow the recipe instructions for baking times and temperatures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • cwinter474