• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prep Bowl Recipes for College & Teen Parents

In summary, there is a flyer/booklet of prep bowl recipes available in the files section of this website. It includes pictures of decorated cakes and other fun ideas. It also suggests searching for specific products in the files section for more compiled recipes. One contributor recommends making individual meatloaves in the prep cups, which can be frozen and brought to work. Another plans to print the flyer on card stock and give it to customers who order prep bowls.
Pam Barrett
Does anyone have a flyer/booklet of prep bowl recipes? I am looking for something to have for parents of college kids and/or teenagers who order the prep bowls.

There is one in the files section.

I just want to expand on Amanda's response.

"There is a wonderful one in the files section."

Last edited:
Yes, I should elaborate...:DIt is really nice, and even has pictures of cute ways to decorate little cakes made in Prep Bowls. Seriously, though, have fun checking through the files. For so many products, if you type in the name in the files section you'll see great compiled recipes. (many duplicate entries, too, from when people share them again in a post). I'm not too clever with how to create a link directly to the file, so that's why I just give the advice of "look at the files section". :)

In case you can't find it, I believe this is the one (or at least one close to it)

Attachments

• Prep bowl ideas.doc
    61 KB · Views: 612
c00p said:
In case you can't find it, I believe this is the one (or at least one close to it)

thanks for posting this site -- I never thought about recipes for the prep cups.

You might want to consider making individual size meat loaf. It is perfect to bring to the office. Freezes well.

Thanks every one. I only have a few min. in the morn now days to check this website. And half the time I get page not found. I was not even sure this loaded. This will really help with my next show. Lots of senior parents.

c00p said:

Thanks for this ... I never saw this before. I will print this on card stock and give it with all orders for prep bowls... I just love it... THANKS for whoever created this...:p

1. What are some easy and budget-friendly recipes for college students and teen parents?

We have a variety of delicious recipes that are perfect for college students and teen parents on a budget. Some popular options include chicken stir-fry, pasta with homemade sauce, and vegetable quesadillas.

2. Can these prep bowl recipes be made ahead of time?

Yes, our prep bowl recipes are designed to be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to cook. This is perfect for busy college students and teen parents who may not have a lot of time to cook during the week.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for these prep bowl recipes?

Absolutely! We have a variety of delicious vegetarian and vegan recipes that can be made using our prep bowls. Some popular options include quinoa and black bean bowls, tofu stir-fry, and veggie fajita bowls.

4. Can I use these prep bowls for meal prep for the whole week?

Yes, our prep bowls are perfect for meal prep for the whole week. You can make a batch of your favorite recipe and portion it out into individual prep bowls for easy and convenient meals throughout the week.

5. Are there any dessert options included in the prep bowl recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of delicious dessert recipes that can be made using our prep bowls. Some popular options include fruit and yogurt parfaits, chocolate chia pudding, and apple crisp. These are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth without breaking the bank.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jasmine
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • bakinwithbacon
  • Products and Tips
Replies