• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Prep Bowls Are in a Set? Mystery Solved!

:(And you can order them on the S/S supply list cheaper than the catalog. Eash season they have certain "featured" items on the list for recipes HO is promoting.
Jillybill
How many prep bowls are in a set? The catalog doesn't say (although it pictures six, so I assumed there are six.) and I can't find it online either. :mad:

I am just starting so I haven't seen a set "in the flesh" yet, only the two I got with my kit; I never know how to answer this question from customers. I am sick of going "durrrrr, guess it's six?" Please help!

You guessed correctly, there are six.

And welcome to PC & to CS!

There are six in the set.
Wow, I just looked in the catalog and you are right, it does not say "set of six". I do believe the new catalog says that, but I'd have to double check since that one is at home.

Oh good, I was afraid I was giving out wrong info! It's weird because the PC catalogue is usually so good about what comes with what in the descriptions.

Thank you for the welcome :)

It says online...
You'll find a bounty of uses for these six tempered glass bowls with lids!

pampcheflisa said:
There are six in the set.
Wow, I just looked in the catalog and you are right, it does not say "set of six". I do believe the new catalog says that, but I'd have to double check since that one is at home.

The new catalog does say six...I checked for the same reason Jillybill is having issues!

redsoxgirl said:
It says online...
You'll find a bounty of uses for these six tempered glass bowls with lids!

I swear that's been updated since last I checked! I noticed the Canadian site's front page has had a facelift, maybe they revamped descriptions too? When I first went there to try and find out it had the exact same description as the catty. :(

And you can order them on the S/S supply list cheaper than the catalog. Eash season they have certain "featured" items on the list for recipes HO is promoting.

I ordered a 2nd set when they did that at the beginning of the season. I love them and cannot have enough of them!

You can only order one set though.

What is the standard number of prep bowls in a set?

The standard number of prep bowls in a set is usually 4 or 6, but some sets may have more or less depending on the specific product.

What sizes do the prep bowls come in?

Prep bowls typically come in various sizes, ranging from small (1/4 cup) to large (1 cup). Some sets may also include extra-large (2 cup) bowls.

Are the prep bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Most prep bowls from Pampered Chef are microwave and dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the product description or label to be sure.

Can I purchase additional prep bowls separately?

Yes, additional prep bowls can be purchased separately at Pampered Chef. They are usually available in sets of 4 or 6.

Do the prep bowls come with lids?

Some prep bowl sets may come with lids, but not all of them do. It is important to check the product description or label to see if lids are included.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpnina
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Michelle817