• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Prep Bowls Pot Pie Recipe

In summary, the Delicious Prep Bowls Pot Pie Recipe requires 1 pound cooked chicken, 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, 1 can of cream of chicken soup, 1 cup of chicken broth, 1/4 cup of milk, 1 teaspoon of dried thyme, salt and pepper to taste, and 1 package of refrigerated pie crust. Other types of protein such as ground beef, turkey, or tofu can be substituted for the chicken. The recipe makes 6 servings, and any oven-safe ramekin or small baking dish can be used instead of the Pampered Chef Prep Bowls. The filling can be prepared ahead of time and stored for up to 2 days, and the crust can be made ahead and
DebPC
Staff member
Recipe:
Prep Bowls Pot Pie:
4 boneless chicken breasts, 4 potatoes cut in 4ths; 1 bag of frozen veggies, 1 can of cream of chicken soup, cup milk, 2 packages of crescent rolls, pepper to taste. Microwave chicken & potatoes until tender, then chop into small pieces. Follow cooking directions on the frozen vegetables bag. Mix the soup & milk in with the chicken, potatoes, veggies & pepper and place in Prep Bowls. Pinch crescent rolls together so they make a rectangle & cut into 3 strips. You should have a total of 24 strips after you cut up the two packages of crescent rolls. Lay them over the chicken mixture. Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown & a bit bubbly.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4721/18924335689862739382048.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Which prep bowls, and how many? It seems like a lot of chicken. Where can I see the picture? This sounds interesting.

The photo is with the football food pics at the bottom of the main forum page. i couldn't tell and the recipe didn't say which size. 1 cup would be too small. Maybe someone can tell from the quanity of ingredients if it's the 2 or 3 cup ones.

I would use the two cup bowls. 3 cup would be too much food for an individual serving. Cute idea. I will have to try this.

I think that's a good guess. Please let us know when you make them.

1. What ingredients do I need for the Delicious Prep Bowls Pot Pie Recipe?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are 1 pound cooked chicken, 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, 1 can of cream of chicken soup, 1 cup of chicken broth, 1/4 cup of milk, 1 teaspoon of dried thyme, salt and pepper to taste, and 1 package of refrigerated pie crust.

2. Can I use a different type of protein instead of chicken?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with cooked ground beef, turkey, or even tofu for a vegetarian option.

3. Do I have to use the Pampered Chef Prep Bowls for this recipe?

No, you can use any oven-safe ramekin or small baking dish for this recipe. However, the Pampered Chef Prep Bowls are designed specifically for this recipe and make for a beautiful presentation.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 6 servings. Each Prep Bowl can hold about 1 cup of filling, so if you are using a different type of dish, make sure it can hold at least 6 cups of filling.

5. Can I prepare this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the filling and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before assembling and baking the pot pies. The crust can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC