• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Snowflake Patterns for Prep Bowl Lids?

In summary, the Prep Bowl Lid-Snowflake is a silicone lid designed to fit perfectly on top of small prep bowls, creating an airtight seal and featuring a festive snowflake design. It is made of durable, BPA-free silicone and can withstand high temperatures. It can be used with other similarly sized bowls or containers and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The Prep Bowl Lid-Snowflake is also covered by Pampered Chef's Satisfaction Guarantee.
bakinwithbacon
Gold Member
I printed the snowflake patterns for the prep bowl lids form CC last year, and I can't find them again, does anyone know where they are located?

Thanks

No idea if they are on CC this year but I had them in my files

Attachments

• Prep Bowl decorative lid labels red.pdf
    391.7 KB · Views: 529
  • Prep Bowl decorative lid labels white.pdf
    391.7 KB · Views: 428
  • Printable Gift tags.pdf
    789.9 KB · Views: 477
Thank you so much! Just what I needed!

Enjoy your day!!

I don't think they are there. Actually they were not on CC, they were on the PC website so customers could download them, too.

All I could find is the batter bowl recipes:
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Oracle, that's cool you saved them!

for reaching out! The snowflake patterns for the prep bowl lids can be found in the "Seasonal" section of the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner website. You can also find them by searching "snowflake" in the search bar on the website. Hope this helps! Happy cooking!

What is the purpose of the Prep Bowl Lid-Snowflake?

The Prep Bowl Lid-Snowflake is designed to fit perfectly on top of our small prep bowls, creating an airtight seal to keep your ingredients fresh and prevent spills. It also features a festive snowflake design, making it perfect for holiday entertaining.

What materials is the Prep Bowl Lid-Snowflake made of?

The Prep Bowl Lid-Snowflake is made of durable, BPA-free silicone. This material is heat resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 428 degrees Fahrenheit, making it safe for use in the microwave or dishwasher.

Can the Prep Bowl Lid-Snowflake be used with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Prep Bowl Lid-Snowflake is designed to fit perfectly on top of our small prep bowls. However, it can also be used with other similarly sized bowls or containers to create an airtight seal and keep your food fresh.

How do I clean and care for the Prep Bowl Lid-Snowflake?

The Prep Bowl Lid-Snowflake is dishwasher safe, making cleaning a breeze. However, if you prefer to hand wash it, simply use warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils on the lid to prevent damage.

Is the Prep Bowl Lid-Snowflake covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are covered by our Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your Prep Bowl Lid-Snowflake for any reason, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • ellietheresa
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • emmabelle47
  • Products and Tips
Replies