• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Creative Prep Bowl Gift Ideas for Christmas?

In summary, there are a few ideas similar to the batter bowl gift mixes. One is to create a themed gift basket with all the ingredients and tools for a specific dish. Another is to make a personalized spice blend with a recipe as a gift tag. These are just a few ideas to help inspire your gift-giving this year.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I'm looking for ideas similar to the batter bowl gift mixes. Any ideas out there?

It seems like there was a hot chocolate recipe. Does anyone have this? You could also just fill them with Christmas M&M's with a bow on top.

Here's something I have in my files:

Cake in a Cup for One or Two

Combine 1 package of cake mix and 1 package of dry instant pudding mix. (Devils Food Cake Mix and Chocolate Instant Pudding work great but use your imagination!)

Divide the dry ingredients into 1/2 cup portions (makes 10) and place in sandwich bags.

Put one of the mixes with a Simple Additions Small Square Bowl, Small Dots Bowl, Coffee and More Cup or 2 Prep Bowls. Add a Small Bamboo Spoon and a Mini Whipper and wrap with clear cellophane and a pretty ribbon.

Attach a card with the following directions:

Pour mixture into bowl provided and add 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil, 2 Tbsp. Water and one egg. Mix well with whipper. Microwave 1 minute. If desired add some ice cream and chocolate sauce!

If using the Prep Bowls: Combine ingredients as above and mix in one of the Prep Bowls and then divide between the 2 bowls.

To make more of the dry mixture: Combine 1 box cake mix and one box instant pudding and divide into 1/2 cup portions.

Thanks all! Keep the ideas coming. I can't wait to see what ideas HO comes up with this year. :-D

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I have a few ideas for you that are similar to the batter bowl gift mixes. One idea is to create a themed gift basket with all the ingredients and tools needed to make a specific dish or recipe. This could be a fun and personalized gift for someone who loves to cook or bake. Another idea is to create a personalized spice blend or seasoning mix and package it in a cute jar or container. You could even include a recipe that uses the spice blend as a gift tag. Hope these ideas help! Happy cooking!

What are the best prep bowl gifts for Christmas?

Some popular prep bowl gifts for Christmas include our Mini Mix N Scraper, Flexible Cutting Mats, Classic Batter Bowl, and Silicone Prep Bowls. These items are not only practical for cooking and baking, but also come in festive holiday designs.

Do you have any prep bowl gift sets for Christmas?

Yes, we offer several gift sets that include a variety of prep bowls in different sizes and designs. These sets make great gifts for anyone who loves to cook or bake, and they also come packaged in a festive holiday box.

Are the prep bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our prep bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience and easy clean up. They are also made with durable materials to withstand daily use in the kitchen.

Can I personalize the prep bowls as a gift?

Yes, we offer personalization options for some of our prep bowls. You can add a name, monogram, or special message to make the gift even more special and personalized for the recipient.

Do you have any special deals or promotions on prep bowl gifts for Christmas?

Yes, we often have holiday promotions and discounts on our prep bowl gifts for Christmas. Be sure to check our website or contact a consultant for the latest deals and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mvspenny
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • Intrepid_Chef