• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Party Success with Prep-Bowl Door Prizes | Book Now & Win!

In summary, the Prep bowls are a great way to incentive participants, bookings, and recruitment. They are a cute little present, and can be used for a variety of purposes.
Dotty
Gold Member
I'm so excited that PC added Prep-bowls to the door prize list on the fall paperwork & supply order form. I think it would be a great booking tool - book a party, get a prep-bowl.

What are your ideas for using the prep bowls in your parties as incentives for participation, bookings, and recruitment?

I use them for booking incentives. I fill them w/ M&Ms, wrap them w/ a clear cellophane bag, tie a curling ribbon around the bag and add a crd with a date and time EX: "Sat. Sept 4th @ 3pm" I bring several with me to shows and scatter them around during my demo I explain that any booking their own show on one of those dates gets the prep bowl full of candy!!

suzipooh said:
I use them for booking incentives. I fill them w/ M&Ms, wrap them w/ a clear cellophane bag, tie a curling ribbon around the bag and add a crd with a date and time EX: "Sat. Sept 4th @ 3pm" I bring several with me to shows and scatter them around during my demo I explain that any booking their own show on one of those dates gets the prep bowl full of candy!!

But does it work?? :D

YES :) quite well :)I make it look like a little present. Now, I only do this when I NEED more shows on my calendar with a quickness :)

suzipooh said:

This is a great idea! :thumbup:

I also plan to use my prep bowsl to give to my guests at my open house. I still don't know what to put inside:confused:

suzipooh said:

I like this idea A LOT! Thanks :D

i used to give them to the host as a thank you gift when I started my shows.. filled them with Hershey Kisses (bought in bulk at Costco or BJS) and my business card in a clear plastic bag... it was the first item I talked about.. right during my introduction... during closing of the show, I always asked if they loved the bowl, and encouraged them to order them on their additional % off...

If they didn't order them then, most would order them at the next show or call and order them...

I like this idea but have a couple of questions. Do you give the prep bowl when they book the show or present it during their show? I guess I am worried about someone canceling after they got home with the prep bowl. Has that ever happened?

Great idea!

I gave it to them at their show... In host coaching I would even kind of ask if they liked Hershey kisses or something else (give them options!) if they were on a restricted diet, cheap tealights... get creative and keep it cheap but nice! :)

1. What are Prep-Bowl Door Prizes?

Prep-Bowl Door Prizes are small, practical kitchen tools that are given away as prizes during Pampered Chef parties. They are typically used for food preparation and storage, and are designed to make cooking and baking easier.

2. How can I win a Prep-Bowl Door Prize?

To win a Prep-Bowl Door Prize, you must attend a Pampered Chef party and participate in the party games and activities. The host or consultant will usually have a game or drawing where guests can win a Prep-Bowl Door Prize.

3. What types of Prep-Bowl Door Prizes are available?

There are a variety of Prep-Bowl Door Prizes available, including measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, storage containers, and other kitchen tools. The specific prizes may vary depending on the host or consultant.

4. Are Prep-Bowl Door Prizes only available at parties?

Yes, Prep-Bowl Door Prizes are only available at Pampered Chef parties. They are meant to be a fun and interactive part of the party experience and are not sold separately.

5. How do I become a host and offer Prep-Bowl Door Prizes to my guests?

To become a host and offer Prep-Bowl Door Prizes to your guests, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party. As a host, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, including Prep-Bowl Door Prizes, based on the sales at your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies