• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preorder F/W Materials | Fall Catalog Release Date Missing? - Find Out Here!

In summary, "Preorder F/W Materials" is the process of purchasing materials in advance for the fall/winter season. To place a preorder, you must contact the supplier directly. The benefits of preordering include better planning and production, securing desired materials, discounted pricing, and customization options. Common types of materials available for preordering include wool, cashmere, faux fur, leather, suede, and synthetic materials. However, there is always a risk associated with preordering, so it is important to research the supplier and their policies beforehand.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I haven't seen the preorder date for fall catalogs. Has anyone seen anything?

It was in July 10 newswire. Aug 2.

That stinks, I earned Excellance Awards and $500 PC dollars and I wont get them until Aug 15th so I cant pre-order catalogs and paperwork.

ChefFran said:
That stinks, I earned Excellance Awards and $500 PC dollars and I wont get them until Aug 15th so I cant pre-order catalogs and paperwork.

Just have your order all ready to go and submit it on the 15th. August 2 is the first date to order, not a deadline. Congrats on the Excellence Award and the PC $$!

I had that exact date in mind! I must have read it, but forgot, lol :) Thank you!!

Can we preorder mini catalogs???

This is done through Consultants Corner, right? I'm not seeing where I can do this. . .

chefjeanine said:
This is done through Consultants Corner, right? I'm not seeing where I can do this. . .

It's on P3 or the new web for those on it.

What is "Preorder F/W Materials"?

"Preorder F/W Materials" refers to the process of purchasing materials, typically for fashion or clothing items, in advance of the fall/winter season. This allows for suppliers to plan and produce the materials in time for the upcoming season.

How do I place a preorder for F/W materials?

To place a preorder for F/W materials, you will need to contact the supplier or manufacturer directly. They will provide you with information on available materials, pricing, and the preorder process.

What are the benefits of preordering F/W materials?

Preordering F/W materials allows for better planning and production, as well as securing the desired materials before they are sold out. It also often comes with discounted pricing and the ability to customize orders.

What types of materials are typically available for preordering for F/W season?

The types of materials available for preordering for F/W season can vary, but commonly include fabrics such as wool, cashmere, and faux fur, as well as leather, suede, and various synthetic materials.

Are there any risks associated with preordering F/W materials?

There is always a risk associated with preordering, as the materials may not turn out as expected or may be delayed. It is important to thoroughly research the supplier and their policies before placing a preorder to minimize any potential risks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • luvmytees
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • krispi