• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breast Pain During Pregnancy: Any Advice?

In summary, the three pregnant women in the room complained about various pains throughout their pregnancies. One woman said it was harder than her other two pregnancies. Another woman said she had shooting pains. The last woman said she dreads taking her bra off because of the pain.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I am sure that this is not the place to ask this, but I have no one else to ask and it is driving me crazy. I am 9 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby. I am having horrible pains in my breasts. I know they are suppoed to hurt some, but these are sometimes shooting pains. It is so painful that I hate to take my bra off!! I can not remember it being this bad with my first two! So anyone have any advice for what I can do?? I am sorry if this is too much info...I just wasn't sure who else to ask!!

Take your Bra off! :) Sorry, I don't mean to joke and I am about 9 weeks pregnant myself- with my second. I have never had shooting pains. But I did have something kind of in my rib... is this lower? Like your breast bone? My rib was just being so squished, but it was much later in my PG. I am so sorry, I realize, I am not being much of a help at all. :( I hope it goes away!

i AM ALSO PREG 5 WEEKS BUT I AM AN OB NURSE!!!! IT IS OK. SOMETIMES THEY BURN OR HAVE RADIATING PAIN. IF IT GET WORSE OR CHANGES INM ANY WAY DO NOT BE AFRAID TO CALL YOUR OB. I AM HERE IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER ?'S. THIS IS MY 3RD ALSO.

I'm 3 weeks away from having my third and I will say a lot of things have been totally different this time around. I had pains in the first trimester like you are talking about. I thought it was maybe from breast feeding my second baby. (I didn't nurse the first one) They went away during the second trimester but they are definetly back now!!
I can't get over how many of us are pregnant here!!!!!

I better stay away from this thread!!! LOL!!

Seriously though, you will find that each and every pregnancy can be different - just like kids - so when you do have a concern - call your OB - he/she is trained and educated in it and believe me, have heard or seen almost everything!!

Good luck ladies - quick and painless deliveries!!!

I have those occasionally. It's hormone fluctuations.

I can't get over how many of us are pregnant here!!!!!
I was almost scared to post on this thread. I'd better not be pregnant!!!! :p

I was almost scared to post on this thread. I'd better not be pregnant!!!! :p[/QUOTE]

you and me both sister!!! LOL - I have enough and then some - LOL

Ok...I will post here (only cuz DH and I have been trying since July to get preggo!)

My breasts hurting was the FIRST sign I noticed when I was pregnant the first time. They were sooooo bad! I don't remember shooting pains, though. Hmmmm...I think sometimes God takes away those memories so we want to get pregnant again!! LOL

Sounds normal to me, but I would call your OBGYN if it's on your mind a lot- just to calm any fears about it!!

I'm 11 days from having my third. (Can't wait!) This pregnancy was DEFINITELY harder for me than the other two. Shooting pains, yes, I had that for a while. Then it went away, but many other pains surfaced. I asked my OB about all of it and they just grin and say "yes, third pregnancy, these things are normal." Aaaargh! So don't fret. Call your OB if you're really worried, just so they have a record of it and can check if there's something really wrong. It's probably nothing, but better to let them know to see if there's anything they have heard of before.

=) Jen

I went to a friends little boys 2nd birthday party today. My husband and I were the only couple there who either didn't have kids or were pregnant. There were 3 pregnant women there! After listening to them complain about pain and fluid and pregnant stuffs...I'm not real hip on having kids to say the least! LOL
I'm sure in about a day I'll go back to wanting one. :D

I have those WHEN I take my bra off for the first few minutes! I am 29 weeks today.

And I won't even get started about the pain I am having with something that I won't name here in my booty! I dread them more than child birth!!!:yuck: :eek: :D

The things we endure for our children!:sing:

jrstephens said:
I have those WHEN I take my bra off for the first few minutes! I am 29 weeks today.

And I won't even get started about the pain I am having with something that I won't name here in my booty! I dread them more than child birth!!!:yuck: :eek: :D

The things we endure for our children!:sing:

Jennifer...you made me laugh! It took me a second to get what you were talking about! Sorry you are dealing with those... UGH!:yuck:

What kitchen tools are safe for me to use during pregnancy?

During pregnancy, it is important to avoid any kitchen tools that require heavy lifting or excessive physical exertion. Stick to using lightweight utensils such as spatulas, whisks, and wooden spoons. It is also best to avoid using sharp knives and instead opt for scissors or a food chopper. Additionally, make sure to wash your hands frequently and use a separate cutting board for raw meats to prevent the risk of foodborne illnesses.

Can I still attend cooking parties while pregnant?

Yes, you can still attend cooking parties while pregnant! However, we recommend consulting with your doctor first and listening to your body. If you feel uncomfortable or fatigued, it is perfectly okay to take a break or sit out on any physically demanding tasks. Also, be mindful of any strong smells or spices that may trigger nausea.

Are there any special dietary restrictions I should follow during pregnancy?

It is essential to maintain a healthy and balanced diet during pregnancy, but there are a few restrictions to keep in mind. Avoid consuming raw or undercooked meats, fish, eggs, and unpasteurized dairy products as they may contain harmful bacteria. Also, limit your caffeine intake and avoid consuming alcohol altogether.

Can I still use non-stick cookware while pregnant?

Yes, you can still use non-stick cookware while pregnant. However, be cautious of using scratched or damaged non-stick pans, as they may release toxic chemicals into your food. It is best to invest in new, high-quality non-stick cookware during pregnancy. You can also opt for using stainless steel or cast iron cookware as safe alternatives.

What are some healthy and easy meal ideas for pregnant women?

Some healthy and easy meal ideas for pregnant women include whole grain pasta with vegetables and lean protein, quinoa bowls with roasted vegetables, stir-fry with tofu or chicken and plenty of veggies, and sheet pan dinners with a variety of roasted vegetables and protein. It is also important to incorporate plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet for essential nutrients during pregnancy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
milkangel
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • rennea
  • General Chat
2 3