• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried the Preferred Chef Card for free gifts?

In summary, the Preferred Chef Card is a loyalty program from Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn rewards and discounts on future purchases. You can sign up online or through a consultant and receive a digital or physical card. Benefits include earning 10% back in rewards, exclusive discounts and offers, and free shipping on orders over $40. Rewards can be earned through purchases and hosting parties, with 1 point for every dollar spent and a $15 reward at 150 points. The card can be used with other discounts and promotions, but points cannot be earned on discounted purchases.
cajunchelle
Gold Member
Sometime back when I was reading this message board I saw that someone had did a incentive that for every $25 spent you would get a hole punched in a card. After all were punched they would receive a FREE gift. I decided to make my own and thought I would share it incase anyone else wanted to use this idea.

Michelle

Last edited:
what do you give as the free gift?

I have not decided yet, but it will be something under the amount of $15-$20. Any ideas? Maybe a Quick-Stir Pitcher or Classic Batter Bowl.

Last edited:
How about...How about a combination of things? Maybe some bamboo spoons, a mini-serving spatula, and a skinny scraper all tied together with a nice bow? What about a $15-20 credit toward their next order? Then she can get whatever she wants or maybe something bigger than she might normally get.

10%Nancy's Artworks offers one that you stick to the back of your business card. It offers 10% of next order when full. That is what I am using. Hope this helps.

cajunchelle said:
Sometime back when I was reading this message board I saw that someone had did a incentive that for every $25 spent you would get a hole punched in a card. After all were punched they would receive a FREE gift. I decided to make my own and thought I would share it incase anyone else wanted to use this idea. Michelle
I like it, I love it, I'm going to print some of it!
It could also be beneficial to put the show number and/or date on each "punch", rather than simply initialling. It'd be cool to see just how many shows and what months they attend or purchase.

What is a Preferred Chef Card?

A Preferred Chef Card is a loyalty program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn rewards and discounts on future purchases.

How do I sign up for a Preferred Chef Card?

You can sign up for a Preferred Chef Card online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. If you sign up online, you will receive a digital card, and if you sign up through a consultant, you will receive a physical card.

What are the benefits of having a Preferred Chef Card?

With a Preferred Chef Card, you can earn 10% back in rewards on every purchase, receive exclusive discounts and offers, and get free shipping on orders over $40.

How do I earn rewards with my Preferred Chef Card?

You can earn rewards by making purchases online or through a consultant and by hosting a Pampered Chef party. For every dollar you spend, you will earn 1 point, and once you reach 150 points, you will receive a $15 reward.

Can I use my Preferred Chef Card in conjunction with other discounts and promotions?

Yes, you can use your Preferred Chef Card along with other discounts and promotions, as long as they are not specifically excluded. However, you cannot earn points on purchases made with a discount or promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies
Views
jasonmva