• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Show Checklist: Ensuring You Have Everything You Need Before Heading Out

In summary, Kristen used a checklist from Recipe for Success and wrote down what she always brings to shows. Sandy makes a pre-show checklist and brings what she needs for that particular show.
ChefSandyK
Does anyone have a checklist they go through before heading out the door to make sure you are bringing everything you need? I know this sounds really silly, but I find myself, double or triple checking because I'm afraid I'll forget pens, or extra catalogs, or not bring a tool that someone will want to look at. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Sandy

There is a checklist in Recipe for Success...page C-7. It doesn't list every product but does have "Products" on the list. It seems pretty comprehensive.

Kristen,
Thanks for the reminder. I am going to use that checklist as well, but I was also wondering if anyone has a "tool" checklist. Not having done this long, I don't really know what tools guests frequently ask to see at shows, so I'm not sure what to bring. Obviously, I can't bring EVERYTHING PC that I own...I'd need five trips. :) (LOL, I'm one of those people who owned almost every piece of stoneware before signing on, etc). I will be using the Recipe for Success checklist for the other things, though.

Thanks again,
Sandy

I just took a piece of paper and wrote down which products I always want to bring no matter what I'm making. I keep this with my apron so I always remember to check it as I'm packing up for a show. I also make sure I keep a list of any "speciality" products I may want to bring. For example, I wrote the Help Whip Cancer products in May so I would have them for HWC.

Here is something my director does: She makes the same recipe for each show for a month. So at the beginning of each month, she packs her crate with what she needs for that month. Just an idea.

Pre show checklistWhat did you end up using?

1. What is a pre-show checklist?

A pre-show checklist is a list of items and tasks that you should complete before leaving for a Pampered Chef show. It ensures that you have everything you need for a successful show and helps you stay organized.

2. Why is a pre-show checklist important?

A pre-show checklist is important because it helps you avoid forgetting important items or tasks that could impact your show. It also helps you stay on track and avoid last-minute stress or scrambling.

3. What should be included in a pre-show checklist?

A pre-show checklist should include items such as products, order forms, catalogs, business cards, and any other materials specific to your show. It should also include tasks such as setting up your display, reviewing your host's information, and confirming any special requests.

4. When should I complete my pre-show checklist?

You should aim to complete your pre-show checklist at least 24 hours before your scheduled show. This allows you time to gather any missing items or make any necessary preparations.

5. Can I customize my pre-show checklist?

Yes, you can customize your pre-show checklist to fit your specific needs and preferences. You may want to add or remove items based on your experience and the type of show you are hosting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jendill
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • hoosierchef