• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Pre-Order the Guest Special?

Information" On the right hand side click on "Date Range". A box will appear. Select "All" and hit "OK" On the right hand side, click "Product Lookup"; another box will appear. In the box (top left), where it says "Find Prodcut #" enter "the guest special #" for the month that you are looking to enter and click "Find". REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS UP TO ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE. Make sure it is the right
DZmom
I remember reading somewhere that you can pre-order the guest special and was just trying to figure out how to do that.

Thanks!

When you go in to do a personal order, under non-comission order since it is a free item with $60 you would have to spend $0 after your discount then you would get it for free, you just have to put it in just like you would for a guest, there is a special number for the specials of the month.

Here's what I got from my cluster meeting back in Feb - when we could order the measuring tools a month early for March.....

Under Pamp. Partner:

On top tool bar; Go to "Update".
On the scroll down tool bar select "Product Information"
On the right hand side click on "Date Range". A box will appear.
Select "All" and hit "OK"
On the right hand side, click "Product Lookup"; another box will appear.
In the box (top left), where it says "Find Prodcut #" enter "the guest special #" for the month that you are looking to enter and click "Find". REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS UP TO ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE.
Make sure it is the right number and click "OK". Now the product information box will apear again.
Go to the "Start Date" box and change the date to to one month prior (Example: If you are buying the April special one month in advance, change that date to 03/01/2005.) DO NOT CHANGE THE END DATE.
Once you have done that, click the "Update" button. The Product information box will appear again; you will notice that the "Update" button is faded. Click on "Cancel".
You will now come to the opening page of Pampered Partner. Go under "Non-Commission Orders"; click "Add New Order".
Under the "Order Type" highlight "Personal"; Click "OK".
Enter the "Guest Special #". The Guest Special will appear at the discounted amount and you are all set to order.

IMPORTANT:

As long as there us no minimum as to the amount that the Guest Can buy, we as consultants do not have a limit either.
You will also have to do this manual update everytime you want to order the guest special one month in advance until PP decides to do this.
I am sorry that I did this in baby steps, but I wanted to make sure that everyone would be able to do this. I will also put this under HOT TOPICS for future use.

I hope this is what you meant!
Joanne

Can't find?The steps are great, thanks! However, the only guest special I'm seeing, even after download, is the batter bowl. Is this because I'm new? I really want to order a QSP to show off!

ChefinHarmony said:
As long as there us no minimum as to the amount that the Guest Can buy, we as consultants do not have a limit either.

This is not correct. I pre-bought the celebrate plate for the April special and tried to buy 3 so I could have one for each child and one to show and they only allowed me one. When I called about it they said it is only for a sample and a sample means one and if you want more, you will have to order on a show. Because of this, I didn't get the cookbook free either. Just wanted to let you know so that you don't expect to get more than one.

I ordered a couple of the Adjustable Measuring Spoons at a discount. I'm not sure why you couldn't do the plate. Remember it's for Guest Specials that are discounted - not the Free items, right?
Thanks!
Joanne

I can't seem to get it to work for August either. Am I missing something?

What is the Pre-Ordering Guest Special?

The Pre-Ordering Guest Special is a limited-time promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can pre-order a specific product at a discounted price before it is officially released for purchase.

How do I pre-order a Guest Special?

To pre-order a Guest Special, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have all the information on the special and can help you place your pre-order.

When will my pre-ordered Guest Special be shipped?

Pre-ordered Guest Specials typically ship within 2-3 weeks of the pre-order period ending. Your consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated shipping date.

Can I cancel or change my pre-order?

Unfortunately, once a pre-order has been placed, it cannot be canceled or changed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Are there any restrictions on pre-ordering a Guest Special?

Pre-ordering a Guest Special is only available for a limited time and while supplies last. Additionally, discounts and promotions may not apply to pre-ordered items. Please check with your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texasteacher
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Pampered Angel