• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pre-Order Form Template for Whip Cancer Products?

In summary, the Pre-Order Whip Cancer Form is a fundraising campaign by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society. Customers can pre-order specific products and a portion of the proceeds will be donated. To participate, customers can fill out the form with their desired products and quantities and submit it to their Pampered Chef consultant. There are specific products marked with a pink ribbon symbol that can be found in the "Whip Cancer" section on the website. Customers without a consultant can still participate by using the "Find a Consultant" feature or placing an order directly on the website. 10% of the total sales from all products purchased through the form will be donated to the American Cancer Society.
pampermeRai
Hi All! Does anyone have a template for the pre-order form for the Whip Cancer products available in May? I have a show tomorrow and would like to offer this option to the guests Thanks!:)

Hello Pamper! I hope this is what you were looking for....

Attachments

• hwcorder.doc
    153 KB · Views: 557
Its really nice, but its last years

Here is mine for the current products

Attachments

• HWC.doc
    223.5 KB · Views: 544
Excellent file. Thanks.

pampermeRai said:
Hi All! Does anyone have a template for the pre-order form for the Whip Cancer products available in May? I have a show tomorrow and would like to offer this option to the guests Thanks!:)

Thank you both so much for the files!!:)

Here's mine!!Here is another version that I got from someone!

It is referred to as the Girl Scout Type Order Form. It is in Adobe!!

There is room for your stamp at the bottom of the page!

Love it!!!!!:D

I already have 10 HWC/catalog shows running for May because of this easy order form! When I take orders I let my customers know that I need their help to raise $500 in May for HWC. I let them know there are 4 ways they can do this...place an order for HWC products tonight...collect orders for HWC products only...hold a catalog show...or hold a kitchen show in May. I then ask which way they would like to help fight breast cancer! Works wonderfully!:D

My goal is $10,000 in sales in May and to sell 500 HWC products!! Got my work cut out for me!!

Attachments

• HWC order grid.pdf
    445 KB · Views: 399
Thanks for sharing the idea, Marlene. I'm going to try it, too.

Congrats on walking for TPC!!

Diane

1. What is the Pre-Order Whip Cancer Form?

The Pre-Order Whip Cancer Form is a special fundraising campaign organized by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society. Through this form, customers can pre-order specific Pampered Chef products and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

2. How can I participate in the Pre-Order Whip Cancer Form?

To participate in the Pre-Order Whip Cancer Form, simply fill out the form with your desired products and quantities and submit it to your Pampered Chef consultant. Your consultant will then place the order for you and the donation will be automatically included in your purchase.

3. Are there any specific products that are included in the Pre-Order Whip Cancer Form?

Yes, there are specific products that are included in the Pre-Order Whip Cancer Form. These products are marked with a pink ribbon symbol and can be found in the special "Whip Cancer" section on our website. These products are specially selected to support the American Cancer Society's efforts.

4. Can I still participate in the Pre-Order Whip Cancer Form if I don't have a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can still participate in the Pre-Order Whip Cancer Form even if you don't have a Pampered Chef consultant. You can find a consultant near you by using our "Find a Consultant" feature on our website. If there are no consultants in your area, you can also place an order through our website and the donation will still be included in your purchase.

5. How much of my purchase will be donated to the American Cancer Society through the Pre-Order Whip Cancer Form?

For every purchase made through the Pre-Order Whip Cancer Form, Pampered Chef will donate 10% of the total sales to the American Cancer Society. This includes all products purchased through the form, not just the specific "Whip Cancer" products. So the more you purchase, the more we can donate to this important cause!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • pamperedmom23
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies