• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Order Whip Cancer Form

pampermeRai

Mar 12, 2006
Hi All! Does anyone have a template for the pre-order form for the Whip Cancer products available in May? I have a show tomorrow and would like to offer this option to the guests Thanks!:)

cjdrish

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2005
Hello Pamper! I hope this is what you were looking for....

Attachments

• hwcorder.doc
    153 KB · Views: 499

pampermeRai

Mar 12, 2006
pampermeRai said:
Hi All! Does anyone have a template for the pre-order form for the Whip Cancer products available in May? I have a show tomorrow and would like to offer this option to the guests Thanks!:)

Thank you both so much for the files!!:)

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
Here's mine!!

Here is another version that I got from someone!

It is referred to as the Girl Scout Type Order Form. It is in Adobe!!

There is room for your stamp at the bottom of the page!

Love it!!!!!:D

I already have 10 HWC/catalog shows running for May because of this easy order form! When I take orders I let my customers know that I need their help to raise $500 in May for HWC. I let them know there are 4 ways they can do this...place an order for HWC products tonight...collect orders for HWC products only...hold a catalog show...or hold a kitchen show in May. I then ask which way they would like to help fight breast cancer! Works wonderfully!:D

My goal is $10,000 in sales in May and to sell 500 HWC products!! Got my work cut out for me!!

Attachments

• HWC order grid.pdf
    445 KB · Views: 330

dianevill

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
Thanks for sharing the idea, Marlene. I'm going to try it, too.

Congrats on walking for TPC!!

Diane