• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Pre-Order S/S Paperwork Supplies?

In summary, the pre-order for the new materials is available through CC, but the update for P3 is not yet up. The rollout can't come soon enough for some people.
pckelly
Aren't we supposed to be able to pre-order today? I can't find any info on the website. Someone tell me if I was dreaming.

I had Feb 6th in my mind. Not sure why. Maybe that's the regular date to start ordering the new materials.

I was not dreaming! It was the last blurb on last week's PC Newswire. We should be able to preorder today, however, I can't find the link on CC. Maybe it's not up yet. Surprise, surprise.

DebChefIA said:
I was not dreaming! It was the last blurb on last week's PC Newswire. We should be able to preorder today, however, I can't find the link on CC. Maybe it's not up yet. Surprise, surprise.

Don't even know if they are in the office today, but even if they are CC won't update till around noon Central time :D

So true! May have to wait for the update. Did you try updating P3 & looking with the little search engine there?

The pre-order is usually only through cc, not on P3. They are in today. I needed to call about an online order and got through to tech support. The website says orders placed since Saturday will show up after 2 today so I'm thinking the other updates will show up by then or at least by four.

DebChefIA said:
Aren't we supposed to be able to pre-order today? I can't find any info on the website. Someone tell me if I was dreaming.

We can order now!! :clap:

I did my preorder last night through CC

Of course I forgot to pre-order by yesterday. I was going to do it yesterday, but totally forgot. It said we could start ordering spring/summer paperwork today but I don't see the paperwork supply sheet under downloadables. I'm curious to see what all they include on there for the new season.Maybe it just hasn't updated yet?? I want to place an order!I'm waiting for P3 to update so I can see if they're on there.ETA: They are!

And the sample packages are up on Consultant's Corner for ordering as well. I just placed my order in p3 and was thinking of JUST how nice it's going to be to have all of that in ONE place. The rollout can't come soon enough for me!!

1. What are the available S/S paperwork supplies for pre-order?

Some of the available S/S paperwork supplies for pre-order include carbonless paper, printer ink cartridges, staplers, paper clips, and folders.

2. How can I pre-order S/S paperwork supplies?

You can pre-order S/S paperwork supplies by contacting our customer service team or by placing an order online through our website.

3. Is there a minimum order quantity for pre-ordering S/S paperwork supplies?

Yes, there is a minimum order quantity for pre-ordering S/S paperwork supplies. The exact minimum quantity may vary depending on the specific item.

4. Can I cancel or modify my pre-order for S/S paperwork supplies?

Yes, you can cancel or modify your pre-order for S/S paperwork supplies before the items have been shipped. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How long does it take for pre-ordered S/S paperwork supplies to be delivered?

The delivery time for pre-ordered S/S paperwork supplies may vary depending on the availability of the items and your location. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery time once you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebinIA