• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Order Pampered Chef Spring Supplies?

In summary, there is confusion about the pre-ordering process for spring supplies. In the past, pre-orders could be placed in January, but now they can only be ordered starting on February 11th. Some believe this change was made to streamline the ordering process, while others suggest it may be due to issues with pre-ordered items being sent out too early. Consultants also express a desire for earlier release of information and materials for the new season. However, the company may be holding off on releasing information until the last spring launch. Some suggest changing the start date of the new season to October or April to better align with the seasons and allow for earlier release of information. The latest newsletter mentions a pre-order date of February 5th
gailz2
Gold Member
Does anyone know when we can preorder spring supplies? I must have missed the announcement. I think I recall we could place advance catalog orders in January in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can't reorder them any more - February 11th is the first day to order any new stuff.

I wounder why we can not longer pre order?

Re: Pre-order Spring Supplies?
wadesgirl said:
We can't reorder them any more - February 11th is the first day to order any new stuff.

Darn. I hope they have some sort of idea of how this delays us--here they want us to get our shows held and submitted early every month, but we can't get the new catalogs out to upcoming hosts soon enough for that to always happen--not trying to be negative here, but it would be nice if we could receive the new catalogs a month before orders can be submitted with the new items.

Re: Pre-order Pampere4d Chef Spring Supplies?It is probably because the preorders weren't going out that much sooner than the regular orders. They likely can fill them faster if they aren't having to sort through which are pre-orders and which are regular. Plus, you'll get your changeover kit before your supply order anyway usually.

I am a very positive person- but I would really prefer it if they would have these kickoffs a couple of weeks earlier. I would love to have all the information and paperwork in my hands at least 4-5 weeks before 3/1 and 9/1.

DebPC said:
I am a very positive person- but I would really prefer it if they would have these kickoffs a couple of weeks earlier. I would love to have all the information and paperwork in my hands at least 4-5 weeks before 3/1 and 9/1.

I mention this in the survey every year. It's hard to get ready for a new season two weeks before it starts.

I know they had issues were some pre ordered items were sent out sooner than they should have been. Maybe that's why they stopped. Plus they've been pretty quick on getting them shipped.

wadesgirl said:
I mention this in the survey every year. It's hard to get ready for a new season two weeks before it starts.

I know they had issues were some pre ordered items were sent out sooner than they should have been. Maybe that's why they stopped. Plus they've been pretty quick on getting them shipped.

And so what if the preordered paperwork goes out earlier than planned? Why does it have to be a big secret till 2 weeks before items are released? Do other large companies do that? No. Not when items have to be ordered.

gailz2 said:
And so what if the preordered paperwork goes out earlier than planned? Why does it have to be a big secret till 2 weeks before items are released? Do other large companies do that? No. Not when items have to be ordered.

Because they can't release any information until the last spring launch. Otherwise people could go around promoting new products before half of the consultant even know what is new.

and maybe then launches should be held sooner. I don't mean to be negative on this, as I said earlier. It is a similar situation with not receiving our newsletter till after the beginning of the month. This is my final negative post, although it is really truly just suggestions to HO. I've heard they frequent this site.

I think they should change the starting date of the new season to October and April. That would make the catalogs more closely alligned with the seasons. It's often still quite warm in September and there are lots of outdoor things that month and spring doesn't start most places until March is done. That would also make the dates of any launches in better weather times. I know they won't be doing fall launch this year but there will likely be regional ones done or directors getting together to have larger groups. I think that there will be one date when they will release the info in the fall and that they will recommend that directors do their meetings on that day like they do for the trip announcement.

Whatever, I do agree that they need to give us the information and catalogs sooner so we can get things out to our early in the month hosts. They are really making a push for us to get shows in at the start of months so it would make sense to give us our materials sooner. Of course the reason they will give is they don't want us to forget about August/February and just work on the new month.

The latest weekly newsletter sent out says you can preorder on February 5th!

1. What is included in the Pre-Order Pampered Chef Spring Supplies?

The Pre-Order Pampered Chef Spring Supplies typically include new and seasonal kitchen gadgets, cookware, and baking tools from Pampered Chef's spring collection. These products are not yet available for purchase and are only available for pre-order at a discounted price.

2. How can I place a pre-order for Pampered Chef Spring Supplies?

You can place a pre-order for Pampered Chef Spring Supplies through a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the official Pampered Chef website. Simply select the products you wish to pre-order and follow the instructions to complete your purchase.

3. When will the Pre-Order Pampered Chef Spring Supplies be shipped?

The shipping date for the Pre-Order Pampered Chef Spring Supplies may vary depending on the specific products and availability. However, it is typically within a few weeks after the pre-order period ends. Your consultant or the website will provide you with an estimated shipping date upon placing your pre-order.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for the Pre-Order Pampered Chef Spring Supplies?

There is no minimum order requirement for the Pre-Order Pampered Chef Spring Supplies. You can pre-order as many or as few products as you like, depending on your needs and preferences.

5. Can I cancel or modify my pre-order for Pampered Chef Spring Supplies?

Yes, you can cancel or modify your pre-order for Pampered Chef Spring Supplies before the shipping date. However, once the products have been shipped, the order cannot be changed or cancelled. Please contact your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies