• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Packet for August Shows: Maximize Discounts and Incentives!

In summary, a new consultant is looking for ways to get people to book their show and give them a gift in the process. They are looking for ideas on what to do, and are asking for suggestions from the community.
PamperedSD
I’m new – just got my kit this month. I have one show booked for the end of August and a few people that are holding out with a date. One person I work with has said yes but no date, another one said yes to next month but no date until this month is over with, and another person said yes but not till the offer on her house goes through and her mom wants to do a show in August. Has anyone ever put together a min host packet to give to people on the fence with their show date? I was thinking about doing a letter about wanting to qualify and get my free website and let them know my goal is end of August. Maybe add a sheet with suggested themes or dates – like the Friday night they get paid or a Saturday brunch. And a sheet that breaks down their discounts with something that says I will give them a free host gift (not sure if I should list what I plan to give them), free spice with #X outside orders and a free gift if you book in July and host in August? :(

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

I'd tell them that you are ready and raring to go! That you'd like to be able to meet your goal of doing x amount of shows in your first 30 days. They get a free gift as being one of your charter hosts, so use that as your reward. Don't give away too much. Just be excited about your new venture and ask for their support. Don't forget, that they are going to be getting something out of it, it doesn't just benefit you. Talk up having a girls night out, learning a great new recipe, and getting free stuff. Remember: Fun, Food, and Free!! Look at your calendar and find the dates that you have available. Call them and tell them what you have open and see if that works.

Thank you Amanda! I recieved 2 red shopping totes with my mini kit so I was thinking of giving these away to my first couple of hosts. I think I'm going to miss my 30 days its on Aug 8th but my goal is to do at least 4 shows and qualify in my first 60 days. Except for a camping trip - I have the entire month open to make it easier on people!

You mention they get a free gift as one of my charter hosts - is that something I should do or is that something PC does?

The Charter Host gift is something PC does for hosts in the first 30-days. You should have received a flyer in your kit showing the items....a Cranberry Hot Pad/Trivet (#CK96), or a Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles & a Chipotle Rubs (#CP94).If you can't find the flyer in your kit or have misplaced it, I found it on Consultant's Corner under the "Downloads Center" tab, and then scroll down to "New Consultant Resources". You'll see "Charter Host Gift".

Thank you! I have the Mini kit - it comes with less paper work then the regular kit. Unfortunately I did not realize this when I ordered it.

1. What is included in the "Pre" Host Packet?

The "Pre" Host Packet typically includes a catalog, order forms, invitations, and a host rewards flyer. It may also include a host guide with tips and suggestions for hosting a successful party.

2. How do I request a "Pre" Host Packet?

You can request a "Pre" Host Packet from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with all the necessary materials and answer any questions you may have about hosting a party.

3. How soon will I receive the "Pre" Host Packet?

The "Pre" Host Packet will typically be delivered to you within a few days of requesting it from your consultant. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and the consultant's availability.

4. Can I customize the materials in the "Pre" Host Packet?

Yes, you can customize the materials in the "Pre" Host Packet to fit your needs. For example, you can request a specific number of catalogs or order forms to ensure you have enough for your guests.

5. How can the "Pre" Host Packet help me as a host?

The "Pre" Host Packet is designed to make hosting a Pampered Chef party easier and more successful. It provides you with all the necessary materials to invite guests and take orders, as well as helpful tips and suggestions from your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisa717
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • jesusluvsu2005