• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Recipes: What Did You Make? Feedback Wanted!

In summary, "Share Your Recipes: What Did You Make? Feedback Wanted!" is an online platform for Pampered Chef customers to share and discover new recipes. To share a recipe, users can fill out a form and upload a photo. Feedback can be given on recipes by clicking the "Leave Feedback" button. There is no limit to the number of recipes that can be shared and guidelines include using original recipes and providing clear instructions and high-quality images.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I'm going to be doing a spin off of this, as I didn't have as many people show this past weekend, and my one show this weekend is usually a low attendance show, so I'm going to give rest of prizes and such away, but wondered what recipes everyone made?? Loved them?? Do again?? Do Different?? Thanks,

Lisa

Mediterranean Cheese Spread from the current SBRC. Easy and good. I sold quite a few Greek Seasonings from this.

Black Forest Trifle is excellent, too. Pretty and tasty and easy to make.

Well, I did this at home with my family, but made the Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake, Farmhouse Chicken Dinner(both recipes in recipe tin) and oreo balls. They were all a huge hit. I think you could probably do the Farmhouse Chicken Dinner at a show and it would be a great interactive show!!! If you want PC recipes, the Chicken Fiesta Dip is great or the cool veggie pizza. There are so many recipes to choose from that use cream cheese, it's really a win win all around!!

What is "Share Your Recipes: What Did You Make? Feedback Wanted!"?

"Share Your Recipes: What Did You Make? Feedback Wanted!" is a platform where Pampered Chef customers can share their favorite recipes and provide feedback on recipes shared by others. It is a great way to discover new recipes and get inspiration for your next meal.

How can I share my recipe on "Share Your Recipes: What Did You Make? Feedback Wanted!"?

To share your recipe, simply click on the "Share Your Recipe" button and fill out the form with the necessary information such as the name of the recipe, ingredients, and instructions. You can also upload a photo of your dish to make it more visually appealing.

Can I provide feedback on recipes shared by others?

Yes, you can provide feedback on recipes shared by others by clicking on the "Leave Feedback" button on the recipe page. You can leave a rating, comment, and any tips or variations you may have tried.

Is there a limit to the number of recipes I can share on "Share Your Recipes: What Did You Make? Feedback Wanted!"?

No, there is no limit to the number of recipes you can share. We encourage our customers to share as many of their favorite recipes as they would like.

Are there any guidelines for sharing recipes on "Share Your Recipes: What Did You Make? Feedback Wanted!"?

Yes, we ask that all recipes shared on our platform are original and not copied from other sources. We also ask that you provide clear and detailed instructions for your recipe and use high-quality images of the dish if possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blessedrub
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
blessedrub
  • pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • CynthiaJohnson83