• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Conference Excitement: Can't Sleep? Join the Fun!

In summary, some people are having trouble sleeping because they are excited for the trip and think about all of the things they will see. Others are not really worried about the trip and are just focusing on their everyday life.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Is anybody having trouble sleeping thinking about this trip?

Yes, I did before Last night. I'm still not even packed!! I'm very excited for the trip though especailly since I'll be getting all stuff for being a director!!!:D

not really, but I did dream last night that I forgot my sparkly flip flops ! it was just tragic!:eek:

reba515 said:
not really, but I did dream last night that I forgot my sparkly flip flops ! it was just tragic!:eek:
LOL!!!! Thankyou I so needed to laugh!!!!:D

I think i am still in disbelief that it is really next week... I did just get my new Franklin Covey planner in the mail (I have the PC one, but it is too big for me -- I never use it, so I got a compact size one) so I have just added all of the conference plans/agenda to it!! Yay conference! and yay getting to see the new vendor stuff... can you imagine what the line is going to be like with Merrill?!?!

Ugh! I need to find my schedule! I forgot what I signed up for other than the HO tour!

janetupnorth said:
Ugh! I need to find my schedule! I forgot what I signed up for other than the HO tour!

You'll get one when you register that fits in the back of your nametag.

ChefBeckyD said:
You'll get one when you register that fits in the back of your nametag.

That's handy! :)

Do I also get a sign that says if lost, take to the long bus not the short bus? :confused:

janetupnorth said:
That's handy! :)

Do I also get a sign that says if lost, take to the long bus not the short bus? :confused:

Okay - my mind jumps so quickly......yesterday we were waiting at a stoplight, and a short bus made a left in front of us.... 3 yr old...precious boy, says, "Mommy, someday I want to ride the short bus to school"....cracked me up! Then he says "Hey, don't waff at me!"

I'm so excited!!!! Yay!!!!!How many exclamation points can I put in one post?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, Just had to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

This will be my first conference...very excited!!

This is my second conference & I think I'm more excited this year than last! Probably because I know what to expect this year. I haven't packed yet either--I only have one outfit to wear right now. I have to go over to my sister's & go through her business casual maternity clothes. She's having her baby next week & won't need them anymore & I only have one outfit nice enough for conference. Most of the time, I'm in shorts & tees!

I'm excited but still can't find a sweater or "light jacket" for NC. I live in California and it's July! I may just have to freeze!

Jacket? Light sweater? I think not. I use a fan year round (blowing right in my face). If it is cold in the room, I will feel comfortable. I guess you could say that I am one hot mama! hahaha I can't even say that it is hot flashes! :) They don't call me Big Mama for nothin'.

I'm excited! I'm not losing sleep, but I am driving The Furry Guy nuts.

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - my mind jumps so quickly......yesterday we were waiting at a stoplight, and a short bus made a left in front of us.... 3 yr old...precious boy, says, "Mommy, someday I want to ride the short bus to school"....cracked me up! Then he says "Hey, don't waff at me!"

My now 8yo said the same thing when he was in kindergarten. He had a friend who has autism that got to ride the "really neat short bus!". I love it when they are young enough to not know the taboo that the short bus has! Oh well... the past few weeks I feel like I have been living on the short bus. Of course, repeated nights of 5 or less hours of sleep doesn't help. I can't wait for conference, but I really can't wait for the 7 hour drive... I'm planning on getting comfy in the back of the van and taking a VERY long overdue NAP!
!!!

I am so excited for conference!!!! I'm leaving a week from today! I just keep thinking about all of the announcements and new products, new promotions, new show ideas.... everything! I want to burst! This is really going to be a slow week! I even wanted to pack yesterday but I talked myself out of it. Am I crazy? It's not like this is my first conference either! I've been to six nationals and 4 leadership conferences and I get this way before every single one!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started putting together outfits today.
We leave this Sunday. I still need to go get a couple pair of shoes though.

I SHOULD be packing since I have to pack up for more than one, but I keep sitting down and getting on my computer... <sigh>

I'll probably pack Sunday night at 10pm........and I have to leave my house at 5am Monday morning!:eek:

Becky - that is SOOOOO me when it comes to trips!

How are your 4th activities? We're having a "dinner picnic" in a bit since it rained during lunch...

I posted it on another thread.....but now can't remember which one.:rolleyes:

Soooo - It rained just a little early this morning (before we were up) but it was dry for our breakfast picnic! Whoo Hooo - we haven't missed one in 10 years - and didn't want to spoil the record! We are trying to build family traditions for Micah ~ and this is a special one for both me and DH.

We got home from the picnic, and were talking about going to the parade - but In-laws drove up with Cappuccinos for us, so we ended up hanging out and chatting instead. Late last night DH had a phone call from work, which turned into him having to be there this afternoon to help w/ a HVAC problem.....so we pushed back lunch plans to Dinner - thats finished now........tried a new Greek marinade on the shrimp kabobs - those were loved by all!

Now - Micah's in the tub, and we are getting ready to head to some friends house for fireworks - they live by the park where they shoot them, so they have a perfect view right in their front yard!

Fortunately, M was so tired from the morning festivities, that he took a 3 hr. nap this afternoon - he'll be wide awake for the fireworks tonight!

Your fireworks are Friday, right? I read about you and the kidlets in the parade - that is so much fun! I bet Sammie especially enjoyed it!

Have a fun Supper picnic!

ChefBeckyD said:
I posted it on another thread.....but now can't remember which one.:rolleyes:

Soooo - It rained just a little early this morning (before we were up) but it was dry for our breakfast picnic! Whoo Hooo - we haven't missed one in 10 years - and didn't want to spoil the record! We are trying to build family traditions for Micah ~ and this is a special one for both me and DH.

We got home from the picnic, and were talking about going to the parade - but In-laws drove up with Cappuccinos for us, so we ended up hanging out and chatting instead. Late last night DH had a phone call from work, which turned into him having to be there this afternoon to help w/ a HVAC problem.....so we pushed back lunch plans to Dinner - thats finished now........tried a new Greek marinade on the shrimp kabobs - those were loved by all!

Now - Micah's in the tub, and we are getting ready to head to some friends house for fireworks - they live by the park where they shoot them, so they have a perfect view right in their front yard!

Fortunately, M was so tired from the morning festivities, that he took a 3 hr. nap this afternoon - he'll be wide awake for the fireworks tonight!

Your fireworks are Friday, right? I read about you and the kidlets in the parade - that is so much fun! I bet Sammie especially enjoyed it!

Have a fun Supper picnic!

DH is shooting off some tonight for an area township...then some smaller ones on Friday for someone else.

Kids enjoyed the parade! Kyle was tired (my 3 yr. old) but now he's wide awake...no luck on naps though!

I am so excited as this is my 1st. Just cant wait to take it all on and be a songe for the 3 days!!!Next week at this time I will have been in Chicago for about 11 hours!! Bubba Gumps here we come!!

1. What is "Pre Conference Excitement"?

"Pre Conference Excitement" is a term used by Pampered Chef to describe the buzz and anticipation surrounding our annual conference, where consultants and leaders come together to learn, network, and celebrate their successes.

2. When and where is the Pre Conference Excitement held?

The Pre Conference Excitement typically takes place a day or two before the actual conference, at the same location as the conference itself. The location varies each year, but it is usually held at a large convention center or hotel in a major city.

3. Who can attend the Pre Conference Excitement?

The Pre Conference Excitement is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders who have registered for the annual conference. It is a great opportunity for them to get a head start on the conference experience and make connections with other attendees.

4. What can I expect at the Pre Conference Excitement?

The Pre Conference Excitement is a fun and high-energy event where you can expect to hear from top leaders, get a sneak peek at new products, and participate in hands-on workshops and training sessions. It is also a great chance to meet and network with other consultants and leaders from all over the country.

5. Do I have to attend the Pre Conference Excitement?

While attendance at the Pre Conference Excitement is not mandatory, we highly recommend it as it is a valuable and exciting part of the overall conference experience. It is a great way to kick off the conference and get motivated and inspired for the days ahead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD