• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Needed: Our House to Sell Quickly

In summary, Jennie and her husband accepted an offer on their house and have started looking for a new one.
Jennie4PC
I know I havent posted alot on here lately and this might seem minor compared to what others are going through but we need prayers for our house to sell. It has only been on the market about 30 days but my DH is currently working where his new job is and I am here taking care of the house and kids. He comes home on the weekends but in reality we need to be with him.

Prayers to you and your family ~ I'm sure that everything will work out and all of you will be together soon. Stay strong!

Prayers said and fingers crossed for a speedy sale and successful, safe move to be with your DH. Hugs!

Every need that we have is important to God. Will be praying for a quick, but good sale. You definately need to be together.

This is known where I'm originally from (around Philly) to help sell a house (it might seem crazy if you've never heard of it!): bury a statue of St. Joseph - upside down - in the front of your house. I know - crazy!! I thought my mom made it up when she first told me about it, but no - there are St. Joseph statues for sale for this purpose!!! But I swear it worked for us when we couldn't find a buyer & a house at the same time. Prayers and luck to you getting your family back under the same roof quickly!

Thanks you guys. I admit I have no clue who st joseph is:)

My sister did the same thing for 5-6 months and her DH new job was so far away he only came home a couple of times. I know it was extremely hard on everyone. Hope your house sells quickly.

Prayers that your house sells quickly. We moved from NC back to our home town in MA back in Aug 2010. Our house went on the market March2010, and had not sold by then, so we moved first, and then lived with in-laws in MA until our house sold in Jan2011. We had longed to be back home, and did not want to wait. But those months were pure agony. Hopefully it won't be long before you can be together again.

Just an update for everyone, this last thursday night we had an offer come in. They offered exactly what we were asking for but wants us to pay closing costs. So we accepted the offer. Now hoping all goes well with inspection and appraisel. We also made an offer on a house in the area near my dh works. Thanks for the prayers:)

Great news!

Congrats and Good Luck!

Just seeing this thread now...Jennie, I'm so glad things are progressing! I hope everything goes well and you can move out and be back together again. Hang in there! I'll keep you in my prayers. :)

What is the purpose of "Prayers Needed: Our House to Sell Quickly"?

The purpose of "Prayers Needed: Our House to Sell Quickly" is to request prayers from friends, family, and community members for a quick and successful sale of our house.

Why do you need prayers for the sale of your house?

Selling a house can be a stressful and uncertain process, and we believe that the power of prayer can bring peace, positivity, and a favorable outcome for our house sale.

What can I do to help besides praying?

In addition to prayers, you can also share our request with your network, spread the word about our house being on the market, and offer any advice or resources that you may have.

How can I stay updated on the status of your house sale?

We will be sure to keep everyone updated through regular communication and updates on our social media pages.

What can I do to support you during this time?

Your prayers, positive thoughts, and words of encouragement mean a lot to us during this stressful time. Any support or assistance you can offer is greatly appreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
grainsmommy
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies