• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Help Liam Fight: Check Out the I Love Liam Lyon Page on Facebook

In summary, a young boy named Liam Lyon was born with only half a heart and underwent a heart transplant. However, he also had other health issues, including problems with his stomach. Doctors are currently trying to find a way to help him, but if they are unable to fix his stomach issue, he may not survive. The family is asking for prayers and support, and sadly, Liam passed away recently. The family is grieving, but they are comforted knowing that Liam is no longer in pain and is in a better place. They ask for continued prayers for the family during this difficult time.
Shawnna
Gold Member
I would so appreciate everyone checking out the I Love Liam Lyon page on facebook. Liam is my friend's grandson. He was born last February and has only been able to be out of the hospital for about 2 weeks. We are spreading the word across the country to find new doctors and treatments for him.

We would also appreciate your prayers. Thanks so much for your help and support.

Shawnna

Bumping...

((Praying))

Prayers - what is wrong with this little one?

PRayers for him...

Liam was born with only half his heart. He had a heart transplant but he also has some other problems with his stomach...I think. He retains a lot of fluid. He will be able to have another heart transplant later if needed. However, because of already having 1 transplant they are unable...at this time...to fix whatever is wrong in his stomach because there would be too much "fake" stuff in his body for another transplant to work. I don't really understand all the details and terms, but there is a detailed description/video on his fb page. We have spread the word thru facebook and other media all across the country and they are in contact with doctors from all across the country...trying to figure out how to help him. The current word is that if they can't figure out how to fix the stomach issue then eventually he will retain too much fluid and his heart will give out...not very good news, but we are praying for a miracle and believing God will take care of this. Thank you so much for your prayers.

Prayers for all family and friends.

I've been following Liam's page since you posted this and I was so sorry to read last night that he went to heaven. My prayers for your friend....

Thank you Kristen...as expected the family is having a hard time. I never got to personally meet Liam and I am having a hard time so I cannot even begin to imagine what they are going through. But, as hard as it is on us, we know Liam is in a better place. No more being stuck in the bed. No more needles. No more tests. No more surgeries. No more pain. He has finally got to get out of the hospital and go home. Thanks to everyone who prayed. We would appreciate continued prayers for the family.

Prayers going up for family

So sorry to hear this; will keep sending prayers for the family.

1. What is the "I Love Liam Lyon" page on Facebook all about?

The "I Love Liam Lyon" page on Facebook is a fundraising effort to support Liam Lyon, a child who is battling cancer. The page shares updates on Liam's journey and ways to donate and help with his medical expenses.

2. How can I donate to help Liam fight cancer?

There are several ways to donate to Liam's cause. You can visit the "I Love Liam Lyon" page on Facebook and click on the "Donate" button, which will direct you to a secure donation page. You can also attend one of the Pampered Chef fundraisers being held in support of Liam or purchase products from the special "Help Liam Fight" collection on our website, with a portion of the proceeds going towards his medical expenses.

3. Are there any upcoming events or fundraisers for Liam?

Yes, there are several upcoming events and fundraisers for Liam. You can check the "Events" section on the "I Love Liam Lyon" page on Facebook for the latest updates. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they are hosting a fundraiser for Liam in your area.

4. Can I share Liam's story and the "I Love Liam Lyon" page with others?

Yes, please do! We encourage everyone to share Liam's story and the "I Love Liam Lyon" page on Facebook with their friends, family, and social media networks. The more people who are aware of Liam's journey and fundraising efforts, the more support he will receive.

5. How can I get involved and help spread the word about Liam's cause?

There are many ways to get involved and help spread the word about Liam's cause. You can follow the "I Love Liam Lyon" page on Facebook and share updates and donation links with your network. You can also host a Pampered Chef fundraiser for Liam or simply share his story with others and encourage them to donate or get involved. Every little bit helps and we appreciate any support you can provide for Liam and his family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • andrealynne719
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies